GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

Putting on a show? Branding? If the goal is to be the laughing stock of the sporting world, then congrats, goal accomplished.

This is why we can’t have best-on-best international hockey.

Complete stain on Bettman’s legacy will be the lockouts and his destruction of international best-on-best hockey.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
That call is a joke. Anderson allowed to just throw dirty shots at stars and if they're mad about it they get removed from the game. Unreal.

And the league wonders why ratings are in the shits.
Ratings really arent in the shits.

They were inflated for 2 years when people had literally nothing to do, now they're back down to pre-covid levels.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Get out of the 1st round first. Typical Toronto Sports Network

200.gif

Reactions: TB12

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
That call is a joke. Anderson allowed to just throw dirty shots at stars and if they're mad about it they get removed from the game. Unreal.

And the league wonders why ratings are in the shits.

The NHL needs to re-evaluate how they protect star players if they are going to make it impossible to defend yourself on the ice without handing the other team powerplays.

I think the instigator has to be modified to give some flexibility for when a team is legitimately trying to defend themselves in the moment. If a fight occurs after a player on the opposing team takes a called penalty that has likelihood to injure (kneeing, hit to head, slew foot, boarding, slash/cross check in some circumstances) then there should be no instigator. I guarantee the instances of dangerous/dirty play would drop dramatically overnight.

Reactions: iCanada

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I say the Flames make it just due to teams taking them lightly as opposed to the Oilers, Colorado or Vegas.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Flamers get the Sen's 4th string goalie tonight.

Mads Sogaard? Nice, I hope he gets the win.

I say the Flames make it just due to teams taking them lightly as opposed to the Oilers, Colorado or Vegas.
The Flames are just like herpes. They never go away and appear at the worst time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad