GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
"Victim"............of their own............suc.......su......huh......heh.hahahahahahahah.

*Deep breath*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if that same Flames fan dummy also downplayed the gentleman’s sweep to their chief rival?

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Imagine the tears from Flames fans if their team had the actual bad luck with injuries like the Golden Knights have instead of having among the least amount of games missed due to injury. The Bow would never go back down.

With all the sucking Calgary does, you'd think they'd be use to bowing down by now

Reactions: Oilhawks

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
"Victim"............of their own............suc.......su......huh......heh.hahahahahahahah.

*Deep breath*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly this is truly their outlook of their team. In their heart of hearts they truly believe the Flames are a franchise with a history of winning.

Whenever one of those airheads tries to chirp with "Duuuuur living in the past!" I just respond with "yes, and what era do you live in where the Flames have won a damn thing?" Crickets, every time.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Sadly this is truly their outlook of their team. In their heart of hearts they truly believe the Flames are a franchise with a history of winning.

Whenever one of those airheads tries to chirp with "Duuuuur living in the past!" I just respond with "yes, and what era do you live in where the Flames have won a damn thing?" Crickets, every time.

It's funny how mad they get when you just go up n say "no goal"

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
It's funny how mad they get when you just go up n say "no goal"

One time in a beer line at the Saddledome one Mensa member tried to tell me that the Flames and Oilers actually have the same number of Stanley Cups because the ones we won with Gretzky shouldn't count because Gretzky was an unfair advantage. Dead serious too, not a joke or sarcasm.

Remains one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
One time in a beer line at the Saddledome one Mensa member tried to tell me that the Flames and Oilers actually have the same number of Stanley Cups because the ones we won with Gretzky shouldn't count because Gretzky was an unfair advantage. Dead serious too, not a joke or sarcasm.

Remains one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

The city of "I'm just going to shove my head up my own ass so I can ignore all reality butt my own"

• Haha
Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
that haircut is also unfortunate.
Everything about that face and haircut speaks Flames fan. He's in the wrong place.

joking aside you spot somebody looks like that and immediate indication something wrong from the outset. Bet he's like that in school, telling parents to f off at home, and everywhere he goes. He exudes anger of some kind. Gonna be a tough life without help or change.

Unmistakable that even the punch to the head wasn't rectifying anything. Probably happened many times before.

All round cringe though. you spot idiots like this and give space. Life is too short dealing with idiots. Theres enough of em in bars and pro sports facilities. Seems like more. Easiest answer is just to not go where the idiots congregate.

Learned to avoid bars several decades ago. Learned to avoid going to hockey games somewhere in the Gallery rumble section. Getting too old for random crap like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oilhawks

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Imagine the tears from Flames fans if their team had the actual bad luck with injuries like the Golden Knights have instead of having among the least amount of games missed due to injury. The Bow would never go back down.
Ironically flooding the saddledump with raw sewage yet again.

At least the Oilers lost legend players like Mess, Gretz, Coffey, Kurri, Anderson after multiple SC's. The Flames lose stars like Gaudreau and Tkachuk and darkness envelopes.

Heres a game. Name the Flames best ever players. Its hard hey? Must be a drinking game in Calgary. Nobody gets to 10... or 5

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Everything about that face and haircut speaks Flames fan. He's in the wrong place.

joking aside you spot somebody looks like that and immediate indication something wrong from the outset. Bet he's like that in school, telling parents to f off at home, and everywhere he goes. He exudes anger of some kind. Gonna be a tough life without help or change.

Unmistakable that even the punch to the head wasn't rectifying anything. Probably happened many times before.

All round cringe though. you spot idiots like this and give space. Life is too short dealing with idiots. Theres enough of em in bars and pro sports facilities. Seems like more. Easiest answer is just to not go where the idiots congregate.

Learned to avoid bars several decades ago. Learned to avoid going to hockey games somewhere in the Gallery rumble section. Getting too old for random crap like that.
He was seeing Stars after. But from home, as he likely got kicked out.

He might feel that one in the morning.

Reactions: bellagiobob

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
If Seattle loses this game (they are down 4-0) we will be second in the division with an opportunity to be one point out from first tomorrow.

Would be cool if Seattle could hold on to a playoff spot and play us in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad