Around the League - 2024-2025

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Wonder if there is any chance Bednar gets let go
Don't think so. Until you address the goaltending properly I don't think it's fair to put it on Jared. Reminds me of when we started the season with Toskala and rookie Gustavsson. What a disaster that was

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Feel pretty confident that Buffalo, Ottawa and Montreal are all still dog shit this year lol
Yup lol. Every summer their fans try to hype them up and by the end of October all of these teams' seasons are basically over. Detroit I thought would take a step but they appear to be shit again as well

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Preds look pathetic.

Not Buffalo, Detroit or Ottawa pathetic

Buffalo is already done and we are in 2nd week

Detroit needs to draft more Swedish players. They most had 7 or more draft picks every year last 6 years . Yet other than their top 5 picks nobody has made the team.

Ottawa. Brady will ask for a trade end of the year. Book it. I am taking this to the bank

Reactions: 3blizzard4

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Yup lol. Every summer their fans try to hype them up and by the end of October all of these teams' seasons are basically over. Detroit I thought would take a step but they appear to be shit again as well
They are all good examples of what happens when your first round picks don't hit. What would the Leafs look like if they had lost the lottery and ended up with Laine instead of Matthews? Or if Arizona had taken Marner instead of Strome? Leafs fans love to moan, but we have no idea how fortunate we are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad