GDT: Around the League 2023-2024 "Off Season??!! What off season??!!"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Calgary running up the score in a pre-season game. I guess the Daryl Sutter stink hasn't worn off.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Keep seeing one reject behind the Flames bench

Wears a Toronto jersey to a cgy Vancouver game and a Flames hat lol

What goes on in somebody's brain to do that

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Keep seeing one reject behind the Flames bench

Wears a Toronto jersey to a cgy Vancouver game and a Flames hat lol

What goes on in somebody's brain to do that
Didn't you answer your own question when you said he was wearing a Leafs jersey? :sarcasm::naughty:

Can’t wait to read the Eric Francis column tomorrow prognosticating a Cup after this game.
Coronato early favorite for the Rocket Richard trophy?

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Didn’t see any of the game, but just looked at the box score and the Flames scored 10 goals on 26 shots.

Not sure I’ve ever seen a goaltending stat line like that lol.

Reactions: Oilhawks

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Quick. 3 goals on 14 shots to the shock of no one.

I don’t understand:
1) How he got a contract let alone on Day 1 of free agency
2) How he wasn’t embarrassed enough to just retire
No idea what the Rags were thinking. Clearly haven’t watched any games past their time zone the last while.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Quick. 3 goals on 14 shots to the shock of no one.

I don’t understand:
1) How he got a contract let alone on Day 1 of free agency
2) How he wasn’t embarrassed enough to just retire

That isn’t an enjoyable place to play if you’re stinking it up either. Not like it’s a cushy twilight of your career role like Florida or something where nobody cares if you are no good.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Meanwhile Arizona has played 5 preseason games.

I would want no part of the Australia pre season games. If my team was picked for it I’d be pissed.

Starting camp in Australia isn’t good, nor is taking an extended break and coming back before jumping in again. There’s just no good that can come from it.

Reactions: Oilhawks

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Meanwhile Arizona has played 5 preseason games.

I would want no part of the Australia pre season games. If my team was picked for it I’d be pissed.

Starting camp in Australia isn’t good, nor is taking an extended break and coming back before jumping in again. There’s just no good that can come from it.
Yeah, I'd never step foot in Australia though personally. Huge ass venomous spiders, venomous snakes, sharks, crocodiles, and etc. No thanks.
I'm fine rather dealing with Edmonton's -40 weather during winter.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Flames after beating the Canucks

3jyvpiSI84grA3X2ttudd7F-aC4=.gif

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
That game is a massive fail for the Canucks, preseason or not.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Yeah, I'd never step foot in Australia though personally. Huge ass venomous spiders, venomous snakes, sharks, crocodiles, and etc. No thanks.
I'm fine rather dealing with Edmonton's -40 weather during winter.
You forgot that over 90% of the continent is uninhabitable wasteland. What a f***ed up place. Everybody lives on the coast and swims with sharks. G'day man! Where, not in Australia...Anybody see all the floods they got there this year?

This is a headline that makes my headspin.

In Canada you'd send your kids out to play road hockey or in the park. In Australia you have Crocodiles swimming the streets and lying wait in the parks.. ffs. this is hell.

Just imagine flooding, trying to stay above water, or in your car trapped with rising water, and the rising water is Crocodiles. Yeah, I completely get why the Crocodiles spotted swimming around city streets were "very large" my f***ing lord. I thought panhandlers were bad...

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
You forgot that over 90% of the continent is uninhabitable wasteland. What a f***ed up place. Everybody lives on the coast and swims with sharks. G'day man! Where, not in Australia...Anybody see all the floods they got there this year?

This is a headline that makes my headspin.

In Canada you'd send your kids out to play road hockey or in the park. In Australia you have Crocodiles swimming the streets and lying wait in the parks.. ffs. this is hell.

Just imagine flooding, trying to stay above water, or in your car trapped with rising water, and the rising water is Crocodiles. Yeah, I completely get why the Crocodiles spotted swimming around city streets were "very large" my f***ing lord. I thought panhandlers were bad...

Yeah, f*** that shit haha yikes. I just got bored and found this (3 weeks ago)

Going to sleep at night in the cold ass weather living in Edmonton? Sounds like a good sleep under thick covers and blankets.
Changing your bed sheets in Australia? Now make sure you check or one of Australia's top 5 venomous snakes could be chilling in your bedroom.

:skeptic::skeptic::skeptic::skeptic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad