GDT: Around the League 2023-2024 "Off Season??!! What off season??!!"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Then babcock should’ve went on their social media if he wanted to know more

No new boss should be asking to see anything personal. It’s literally hr 101.
I'm not sure creeping player social media is a more viable option. Coaching apex athletes is different than run of the mill corporate drone experience environment that we all likely live within. There's a lot more nuance involved which is likely part of the issue here. It's without question a clunky, awkward approach (which apparently is a long-held practice by Babcock).

The only direct information we have about the situation is what Jenner and Gaudreau have gone on record with. Jenner reported about the situation suggests it was hardly that demanding, authorative, or threatening. Gaudreau's public record is similar in that regard. It was in the course of their conversation with what sounded like a benign inquiry to share which was done by both players choosing and controlling what they wanted to share.

“While meeting with Babs he asked me about my family and where I’m from, my upcoming wedding and hockey-related stuff," Jenner said. "He then asked if I had pictures of my family, and I was happy to share some with him. He showed me pictures of his family.

"I thought it was a great first meeting and good way for us to start to build a relationship. To have this blown out of proportion is truly disappointing.”

On the HR front, all NHL players are fortunately to have player agents, union representation, team leader peers, and team Human Resources support all enabled to protect individual players. Instead of tapping into one or any of these available resources, an anonymous or more than one player opted to leak this to two Babcock haters to create carnage and a mob mentality to sewer the new coach. Pretty selfish behaviour in a team sport which has required team leaders to answer to their personal meetings within a highly emotionally public context poisoned by anonymous comments. Are Jenner and Gaudreau not trusted and respected enough for the peers they are leading to go to them with such concern? Why wouldn't one tap into the new PA President first and foremost to advocate with the legal authority to so do?

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Did Babs cut off their index fingers as well so he could sign everyone in? And then say "woops, that isn't going to help their game is it"....

Reactions: Drivesaitl

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016

What is it with the NHL and catering to these old controversial coaches and laying out the red carpet for them. A leopard doesn't change it's spots. If you're a garbage human being; you are who you are: Bill Peters, Joel Quinneville, Bobcock. You're record shouldn't supersede human decency or what ever childish extracellular activates Bobcock is in to.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
But that is what Biz said happened, that they were asked to turn over their phones and then he air played them on his TV. It seems bizarre, but that appears to be the supposed issue, not just showing the coach some family pics.
Because Biz is credible?

His account has been refuted, entirely, by the actual leadership of the team, by the player leadership. The guys that are there.

Rule of information usually suggests that primary info is preferential to tertiary info. Firsthand info, in this or most cases would tend to be believed.

Why would anybody take Biz account over Gaudreau and the other players that were there?

Reactions: Yuke

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.

I only assume you post this for a laugh but you're also arguing the Barstool take so I'll call this out.

Your showing an SNL type version here instead of source videos of people actually involved. Thats kind of like doing barstool propaganda isn't it?

This news piece blows up the suggestion that Boone Jenner had concerns. He categorically refutes that.

Boone Jenner even made a statement release clarifying his stance and that he had no issue to "sharing" the photos.

Gaudreau in several videos, this one claiming the barstool report is bunk, and miffed at the irresponsible journalism involved.

Both instances state that photos were "shared" and that Babcock showed his own. I see no instance with the players or team saying that the phones were relinquished, and as @harpoon mentioned that is unlikely to have occurred and nobody would be asking or sharing a passcode

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
What is it with the NHL and catering to these old controversial coaches and laying out the red carpet for them. A leopard doesn't change it's spots. If you're a garbage human being; you are who you are: Bill Peters, Joel Quinneville, Bobcock. You're record shouldn't supersede human decency or what ever childish extracellular activates Bobcock is in to.
I would say the gauge on garbage human being points more at the unemployed sod that spends all day trying to find some way to ridicule or besmirch people in their actual working capacities. That you support Biz nasty in this while going at Babcock is mindblowing.

That said I get that people could strongly dislike both. But neither are angels. The one has sharpened axe to grind and that seems to be what he does all day.

Reactions: harpoon

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Because Biz is credible?

His account has been refuted, entirely, by the actual leadership of the team, by the player leadership. The guys that are there.

Rule of information usually suggests that primary info is preferential to tertiary info. Firsthand info, in this or most cases would tend to be believed.

Why would anybody take Biz account over Gaudreau and the other players that were there?
I have to admit being surprised that there are people who have no issue believing that Babs is 100% credible, after all the crap he has pulled over the years. I haven’t said that I believe Biz, just that he doesn’t come across as a guy who would risk getting fired from his TV job over spreading false info. And then lo and behold, after posters saying he wasn’t credible at all, the PA does some background work, finds there are legs to the story, and immediately sends its top two dogs to Cbus to dig deeper. If they found nothing, that would have been the end of the matter. But they called the league and had the agenda for a next day meeting changed to add this ordeal as the now main focus of the meeting. After the meeting they announce the investigation is ongoing. So sounds to me that this clearly does have legs and isn’t as simple as saying ‘two older married vets have said there isn’t an issue, so case closed, why would we believe anyone else’. A coach or any boss can treat one player or employee one way, and do a 180 on other players or employees, which sounds like it may be the case here. I don’t normally listen to Biz, watch him on TV or in general am not a fan of his, but I prefer to not jump to an instant conclusion, but to wait for further info to come out, and see if it makes sense that his take might have some credibility. In this case, based on the ongoing actions of the PA and the league, it does have legs, and it will be interesting what the conclusion is. As for the video I posted, of course it was poking fun at the issue, it’s up to each of us to determine if we found it amusing.

Reactions: TB12 and K1984

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
I have to admit being surprised that there are people who have no issue believing that Babs is 100% credible, after all the crap he has pulled over the years. I haven’t said that I believe Biz, just that he doesn’t come across as a guy who would risk getting fired from his TV job over spreading false info. And then lo and behold, after posters saying he wasn’t credible at all, the PA does some background work, finds there are legs to the story, and immediately sends its top two dogs to Cbus to dig deeper. If they found nothing, that would have been the end of the matter. But they called the league and had the agenda for a next day meeting changed to add this ordeal as the now main focus of the meeting. After the meeting they announce the investigation is ongoing. So sounds to me that this clearly does have legs and isn’t as simple as saying ‘two older married vets have said there isn’t an issue, so case closed, why would we believe anyone else’. A coach or any boss can treat one player or employee one way, and do a 180 on other players or employees, which sounds like it may be the case here. I don’t normally listen to Biz, watch him on TV or in general am not a fan of his, but I prefer to not jump to an instant conclusion, but to wait for further info to come out, and see if it makes sense that his take might have some credibility. In this case, based on the ongoing actions of the PA and the league, it does have legs, and it will be interesting what the conclusion is. As for the video I posted, of course it was poking fun at the issue, it’s up to each of us to determine if we found it amusing.
Ask yourself why Biz is doing this at all. Why he initiated it. For hits. Again you haven't explained how you think it possible that the players were actually requested to relinquish their phones in which case nobody could see anything anyway because they would also need the lock code. Which nobody would share.

Photo sharing occurred. From all involved thats what they are saying occurred. Is that reprehensible?

State what you think actually occurred here and I might understand your position.

In anycase I showed actual video of actual people involved discussing the claims. I thought that was better information for viewing and clarity than some joke Barstool video that is making fun of this, the circus that they started. Clearly barstool doesn't see the seriousness of trying to impugn somebodies professional reputation and standing.

I didn't say anything about Babcocks credibility. But he is the person in professional employ, actually working, that is being misrepresented. I take issue with that.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Ask yourself why Biz is doing this at all. Why he initiated it. For hits. Again you haven't explained how you think it possible that the players were actually requested to relinquish their phones in which case nobody could see anything anyway because they would also need the lock code. Which nobody would share.

Photo sharing occurred. From all involved thats what they are saying occurred. Is that reprehensible?

State what you think actually occurred here and I might understand your position.

In anycase I showed actual video of actual people involved discussing the claims. I thought that was better information for viewing and clarity than some joke Barstool video that is making fun of this, the circus that they started. Clearly barstool doesn't see the seriousness of trying to impugn somebodies professional reputation and standing.

I didn't say anything about Babcocks credibility. But he is the person in professional employ, actually working, that is being misrepresented. I take issue with that.
I’ve mentioned numerous times what Babs is being accused of, and that’s air playing some players phones to his TV and scrolling thru them. He apparently has done this before. If you’re an 18 year old kid trying to make the team, and your coach, the person who holds your entire future in his hands, asks you to share your your password or help him AirPlay it, you are going to be shocked, but in the moment you will comply. But neither you or I know if this actually happened to these players, but after two full days of meetings, the league and PA investigation is still ongoing. You don’t find that at all interesting, and that there may be more to the story than you think?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
I’ve mentioned numerous times what Babs is being accused of, and that’s air playing some players phones to his TV and scrolling thru them. He apparently has done this before. If you’re an 18 year old kid trying to make the team, and your coach, the person who holds your entire future in his hands, asks you to share your your password or help him AirPlay it, you are going to be shocked, but in the moment you will comply. But nether you or I know if this actually happened to these players, but after days of meetings, the investigation is still ongoing. You don’t find that at all interesting, and that there may be more to the story than you think?
Thanks. Appreciate the answer and you making it clear. Now I understand your position. I don't see a scenario or likelihood however that players would share their password. I certainly wouldn't. Well, with the wife, but with NOBODY else. I see it unlikely that anybody would share the passcode or that it would be requested to do that.

In anycase again thanks for elaborating.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I don't know who is giving Babcock 100% credibility in this situation. He's earned skepticism from his past action. This sounds like a clunky, awkward attempt to get to know the team's leaders and players. The issue for me is the process of blindly accepting anonymous comments that purposefully fed vague raw meat to two known Babcock haters with purpose to poison the well and create a mob reaction to sewer the guy.

Honest, due process would be utilizing the powerful tools available to a millionaire unionized athlete to report their concern and have it investigated through their union, team HR, leadership group. Instead the chosen approach to leak it included having the team's leadership being required to disclose their own personal, private meeting details to refute a vague, anonymous comment that's been amplified by grudge makers and subsequently jumped on by others who don't like Babcock. There's been a willing rush to judgement without all of the facts.

There's no 'lo and behold'. This matter would have been investigated through formalized options available especially in light of a new external hire as head of NHLPA carving out his leadership with the league and his bosses, the union paying members. It would have been the same executive people involved because that's what they are paid to do especially with the history that Babcock carries. Just now the situation is radioactive because of way in which it was chosen to be revealed cloaked in anonymity, publicly, and through two guys with an ax to grind. Investigations take time and given the gravity a lot of information and fact checking is required. But also because it needs to cut through a mob induced race to judgement to get to the facts involved.

Last edited:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I don't know who is giving Babcock 100% credibility in this situation. He's earned skepticism from his past action. This sounds like a clunky, awkward attempt to get to know the team's leaders and players. The issue for me is the process of blindly accepting anonymous comments that purposefully fed vague raw meat to two known Babcock haters with purpose to poison the well and create a mob reaction to sewer the guy.

Honest, due process would be utilizing the powerful tools available to a millionaire unionized athlete to report their concern and have it investigated through their union, team HR, leadership group. Instead the chosen approach to leak it included having the team's leadership being required to disclose their own personal, private meeting details to refute a vague, anonymous comment that's been amplified by grudge makers and subsequently jumped on by others who don't like Babcock. There's been a willing rush to judgement without all of the facts.

There's no 'lo and behold'. This matter would have been investigated through formalized options available especially in light of a new external hire as head of NHLPA carving out his leadership with the league and his bosses, the union paying members. It would have been the same executive people involved because that's what they are paid to do especially with the history that Babcock carries. Just now the situation is radioactive because of way in which it was chosen to be revealed cloaked in anonymity, publicly, and through two guys with an ax to grind. Investigations take time and given the gravity a lot of information and fact checking is required. But also because it needs to cut through a mob induced race to judgement to get to the facts involved.
I have not blindly accepted anonymous comments. I’ve stated many times that I don’t know if what was reported was true or not, but felt it would be beyond strange for Biz to basically be willing to be fired from a promising TV analyst’s job without having some proof. How it was handled by the players who reported it to him is a different issue. I’m simply following the story along, and refuting those who say it’s a nothingburger, when the now 3+ day investigation by the league and PA indicate otherwise.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I have not blindly accepted anonymous comments. I’ve stated many times that I don’t know if what was reported was true or not, but felt it would be beyond strange for Biz to basically be willing to be fired from a promising TV analyst’s job without having some proof. How it was handled by the players who reported it to him is a different issue. I’m simply following the story along, and refuting those who say it’s a nothingburger, when the now 3+ day investigation by the league and PA indicate otherwise.
Badly worded on my part. I mean generally speaking not you specifically.

Here's actually a good John Shannon interview on the matter. This is where his experience as a producer and broadcasting executive actually gives some good insight as does Taylor who has extensive broadcast experience. One of the points made is the importance of working with sources to validate information and Shannon alludes to Bissonette believed to not reach out to either Jenner or Gaudreau to hear their direct accounts. And they reference highly inflammatory posts that Bissonnette made on his Twitter account. It reflects a lack of training and nuance they perceive as important to work within the mainstream media broadcaster realm versus blogosphere (me paraphrasing).

4 minute mark to about 6 minute mark:

This was never going to be a nothing burger story. The exploitive way it was released has done what it set out to achieve - to create a poisoned well situation rush to judgement about Babcock. But it would have been investigated with the same rigour by a new NHLPA President had anonymous player opted to follow the rights and benefits afforded to him/they. There's both livelihoods and significant reputation issues which also spills over into legal. And Babcock's history itself requires that any concerns be followed up on.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Badly worded on my part. I mean generally speaking not you specifically.

Here's actually a good John Shannon interview on the matter. This is where his experience as a producer and broadcasting executive actually gives some good insight as does Taylor who has extensive broadcast experience. One of the points made is the importance of working with sources to validate information and Shannon alludes to Bissonette believed to not reach out to either Jenner or Gaudreau to hear their direct accounts. And they reference highly inflammatory posts that Bissonnette made on his Twitter account. It reflects a lack of training and nuance they perceive as important to work within the mainstream media broadcaster realm versus blogosphere (me paraphrasing).

4 minute mark to about 6 minute mark:

This was never going to be a nothing burger story. The exploitive way it was released has done what it set out to achieve - to create a poisoned well situation rush to judgement about Babcock. But it would have been investigated with the same rigour by a new NHLPA President had anonymous player opted to follow the rights and benefits afforded to him/they. There's both livelihoods and significant reputation issues which also spills over into legal. And Babcock's history itself requires that any concerns be followed up on.

Thanks for the link, but a lot of 'i think and what if's' from Shannon, and he's a guy I respect, but for me it doesn't really shed any new light on the situation. I just don't think we would be at an ongoing investigation status if after two days of meetings the conclusion was that Babs just wanted to see family photos and the players gladly showed them to him. Looks to be something more than that. And this is coming from a league that loves nothing more than to cover up every piece of dirty laundry as deep as possible. Anyhow, thought if was a bad idea for Cbus to hire Babs in the first place, they've been thru Torts and that didn't work, they at best will now have a split room to start with. Anyhow, as always, I respect your opinion, and it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Wouldn't it be beyond strange for Babcock to request the phones and passwords of his players?

It sounds as if you're defending Biz who is hardly a reputable source. Really he's the latest idiot that some media felt would be interesting enough to put him on.

Both Babcock and Biz have priors. Nobody is absolving Babcock of past. But Babcock as stated is in professional NHL employ. Biz has a current TV gig that will last as long as he can self regulate, which I expect won't be all that long. Biz is only on there in the first place for sensationalizing. "Biz nasty"

Bissonettes problem is going from Spittin Chiclets where he can say any shit to going to a broadcaster that as Shannon has stated will have a lot of questions about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Thanks for the link, but a lot of 'i think and what if's' from Shannon, and he's a guy I respect, but for me it doesn't really shed any new light on the situation. I just don't think we would be at an ongoing investigation status if after two days of meetings the conclusion was that Babs just wanted to see family photos and the players gladly showed them to him. Looks to be something more than that. And this is coming from a league that loves nothing more than to cover up every piece of dirty laundry as deep as possible. Anyhow, thought if was a bad idea for Cbus to hire Babs in the first place, they've been thru Torts and that didn't work, they at best will now have a split room to start with. Anyhow, as always, I respect your opinion, and it will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Shannon does a reasonable job of explaining the prospective nuance involved (and prospective ambiguity of the situation that needs to be determined) and cites his opinion that he doesn't perceive it to be from a malevolent perspective. I don't think there's any question the situation is awkward. An investigation has to get to the heart of the issue which is largely he said she said beyond the clear public statements made by Jenner and Gaudreau. That will take time given the stakes involved including now roping in Kekalainen's own job prospectively for making this controversial hire.

The interview's value though is in its analysis of the messenger Bissonnette and his role in this, his credibility in 'reporting' it and inflaming it via his rants, and suitability or not as a mainstream media pundit. This has been an active part of the discussion on this thread.

This was never going to be resolved in three or four days. Zero chance with the way this came out and how it was reactively disputed by the team's two leaders. Said before there is significant reputation, jobs and potential legal considerations in play. What it has achieved, as was clearly the purpose, is to attempt to sewer Babcock's return to NHL coaching. It was a highly controversial (and surprising) decision to hire Babcock but we won't know if it was a bad one until the report is in and he either continues coaching where we can see what results can be achieved or fired because he's culpable for more than awkwardness in team building follies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Lets look at some of Bissonettes statements: Is this professional:

"Tell Babs to knock off the bullshit. Enough with putting guys on the spot in the coaches' room asking them to link their phones up to airplay mode and grilling them. I’ve had tons of players confirm it. Smarten the f*** up Babs. Shove your statement up his a**."

This kind of statement would even be infracted here. How is anybody defending this guy when all his tweets are unprofessional, aggressive, and bordering on slander?

This is another:

"You want to **** with the players we're going to bend you over no spit, no lube, sandpaper finish.'

Seems like Bissonette needs to smarten up too and as I stated to self regulate somewhat. his comments are highly aggressive and unprofessional.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Wouldn't it be beyond strange for Babcock to request the phones and passwords of his players?

It sounds as if you're defending Biz who is hardly a reputable source. Really he's the latest idiot that some media felt would be interesting enough to put him on.

Both Babcock and Biz have priors. Nobody is absolving Babcock of past. But Babcock as stated is in professional NHL employ. Biz has a current TV gig that will last as long as he can self regulate, which I expect won't be all that long. Biz is only on there in the first place for sensationalizing. "Biz nasty"

Bissonettes problem is going from Spittin Chiclets where he can say any shit to going to a broadcaster that as Shannon has stated will have a lot of questions about this.
A coach, who on a father son road trip, made a 19 year old rookie grade his teammates effort level, bringing him to tears, and then showed the results to his teammates. Lots of stories like this surrounding the man. So no, I wouldn't say it would be beyond strange.

As I keep telling you I'm defending the process and trying to keep an open mind as to the possibility that something happened.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Shannon does a reasonable job of explaining the prospective nuance involved (and prospective ambiguity of the situation that needs to be determined) and cites his opinion that he doesn't perceive it to be from a malevolent perspective. I don't think there's any question the situation is awkward. An investigation has to get to the heart of the issue which is largely he said she said beyond the clear public statements made by Jenner and Gaudreau. That will take time given the stakes involved including now roping in Kekalainen's own job prospectively for making this controversial hire.

The interview's value though is in its analysis of the messenger Bissonnette and his role in this, his credibility in 'reporting' it and inflaming it via his rants, and suitability or not as a mainstream media pundit. This has been an active part of the discussion on this thread.

This was never going to be resolved in three or four days. Zero chance with the way this came out and how it was reactively disputed by the team's two leaders. Said before there is significant reputation, jobs and potential legal considerations in play. What it has achieved, as was clearly the purpose, is to attempt to sewer Babcock's return to NHL coaching. It was a highly controversial (and surprising) decision to hire Babcock but we won't know if it was a bad one until the report is in and he either continues coaching where we can see what results can be achieved or fired because he's culpable for more than awkwardness in team building follies.
I thought the Shannon comments were quite reasonable as well and he covered the bases in a way I'd expect. I agree with him as well. I don't think its what ifs and its far more astute than Bissonettes "f*** off with your BS Babcock"

Like I said questions will be asked of Bissonette and this may actually backfire because while Biz Nasty alledges Babcocks impropriety he does this while making clear of his own impropriety in virtually every post. I'm sure it doesn't even occur to Paul thats he's offending the CBJ"s org as well and that they are one of the teams TNT carries.

The only thing I disagree with is Shannon saying Bissonette is intelligent. He may well be, his tweets are not intelligible. Bissonette is somebody that has been swallowed whole by this bro language type of thing and I find it inappropriate in professional context.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
A coach, who on a father son road trip, made a 19 year old rookie grade his teammates effort level, bringing him to tears, and then showed the results to his teammates. Lots of stories like this surrounding the man. So no, I wouldn't say it would be beyond strange.

As I keep telling you I'm defending the process and trying to keep an open mind as to the possibility that something happened.
Fair enough. Like Shannon has stated Babcock has had priors (I never denied that) and that he has to be on best behavior. So thats the context for this. Would Babcock do this now when he knows he's being closely watched and monitored?

The only person claiming that Babcock had players release phones and passwords is Biz. Its not been substantiated by any other player.

In any case I take issue with the manner in which Biz is engaging in this and taking it on as if its his role and the way he's doing that, which is highly unprofessional. I mean with Biz one can see he's being unprofessional in every tweet. He's removing any doubt about his own current credibility.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I thought the Shannon comments were quite reasonable as well and he covered the bases in a way I'd expect. I agree with him as well. I don't think its what ifs and its far more astute than Bissonettes "f*** off with your BS Babcock"

Like I said questions will be asked of Bissonette and this may actually backfire because while Biz Nasty alledges Babcocks impropriety he does this while making clear of his own impropriety in virtually every post. I'm sure it doesn't even occur to Paul thats he's offending the CBJ"s org as well and that they are one of the teams TNT carries.

The only thing I disagree with is Shannon saying Bissonette is intelligent. He may well be, his tweets are not intelligible. Bissonette is somebody that has been swallowed whole by this bro language type of thing and I find it inappropriate in professional context.
Bissonette is a self indulgent circus sideshow. It's actually kinda gross that TNT has him on with class acts and great players like Gretzky. He dragged down a bad NHL Awards show with consistent efforts to make himself the centre of attention. I hope TNT usies this situation to look at his suitability as a panelist.

It's also clear the NHLPA (and player agents) have some work to do in educating players about their processes to help them in such situations where they might feel intimidated or abused. Squealing to an outside vindictive grudge holder is likely only going to create lose lose outcomes which we're seeing with Gaudreau and Captain caught in the crossfires and now some feeding the flames to suggest Kekelainen might have to go as well.

NHLPA just hired a stellar labour leader to run their show. Choosing to feed the outrage pair and carnage over Marty Walsh is just bad, immature judgement. The union has some education, trust and credibility building to do with its workforce. Seriously ... choosing carnage through sophomoric Bissonette over letting this guy loose on your behalf. Seriously?

Babcock has earned his situation of mistrust and low credibility. The information gathering and report will look deeply into the situation from all points of view. It will get to the same end with all facts in. Didn't have to happen this way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad