Around the League 2020-21 Part 3, Trade Deadline Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Carry Price is nodding his head watching Hellebuyck shut down the stars on Edmonton.

Impressive without Dubois and Ehlers.

Reactions: Lt Dan

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Carry Price is nodding his head watching Hellebuyck shut down the stars on Edmonton.

giphy.gif

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I'm with Winnipeg up north. Not sure they will beat Toronto but I think they can handle the Oilers and Montreal.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
McDavid is just wasting away there.

I love McDavid and Draisaitl, but I can't stand the Oilers. They would be a total cellar dweller without those two. It's amazing how bad they are without those two on the ice. Totally one dimensional team and very overrated. McDavid is the only player in the league that can single-handedly win a series so unless he goes HAM in every game for 3-5 points (which he can), it'll be a short series.

Reactions: ScoreZeGoals

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I love McDavid and Draisaitl, but I can't stand the Oilers. They would be a total cellar dweller without those two. It's amazing how bad they are without those two on the ice. Totally one dimensional team and very overrated. McDavid is the only player in the league that can single-handedly win a series so unless he goes HAM in every game for 3-5 points (which he can), it'll be a short series.
I would give your left nut to have Draisaitl on the Kings roster.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Aves doing everything they can in the past few minutes to get the Blues back in the game. It only takes one goal. C'mon Aves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad