Around the League 2020-21 Part 3, Trade Deadline Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls
I would like to see the Kings have Landeskog on a 4-year deal, but he will likely want 7 years, which will take him to age 35.

He's probably asking for 8 years from Colorado for similar money as Rantanen. I don't think they should do it but it would be tough for them to let him walk.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Landeskog is such a f***ing great player. So much respect for such talented players who lead like him. f***. What a guy. Has the C, points, hits, and fights...and fights well. f***ing respect. Mackinnon is a solid fighter too. Envious of that. Talented players now are so soft. Love the ones who aren't.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Landeskog is such a f***ing great player. So much respect for such talented players who lead like him. f***. What a guy. Has the C, points, hits, and fights...and fights well. f***ing respect. Mackinnon is a solid fighter too. Envious of that. Talented players now are so soft. Love the ones who aren't.

Schenn hits Rantanan, not sure if dirty but the Cap says F*** if you're going to hit one of our best players like this B***H. Show's Schenn wassup. Damn I too love a player like that. Oh by the way can't wait for the payback on the POS who cheap shotted Tobi 20 or so games ago. Still waiting....:sarcasm:

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
He's probably asking for 8 years from Colorado for similar money as Rantanen. I don't think they should do it but it would be tough for them to let him walk.
For sure Landeskog will look to get eight years out of Colorado. The Kings can probably match the total compensation with a 7-year deal, and it won't affect their cap too much.

I would rather see the Kings offer a higher cap hit with a lower contract length.

It all depends on the time frame Blake is planning for the next run as a contender. I think it would be a mistake to offer Landeskog more than 4-5 years.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Wait so I thought Canucks already have more points not sure why them winning or losing would matter. Someone help with the explanation thanks.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Todays win gave them 50 points to the Kings 49.
Is this good, or is this bad?

87c0e9ed-a939-4473-87ce-1c7cf021b9b8_screenshot.jpg

Reactions: kingsholygrail

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
This Carter shit is annoying. He's a made man for his contributions to the Cup teams but f*** did it suck watching him the last few years and now he looks like pre-skate-cut Carter out there.

Must be what CBJ fans felt like watching Gaborik in 2014. So nice of of us to retain on his contract to help out Pittsburgh as well. I won't be cheering for Pittsburgh and I don't care what it means for the draft pick.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
This Carter shit is annoying. He's a made man for his contributions to the Cup teams but f*** did it suck watching him the last few years and now he looks like pre-skate-cut Carter out there.

Must be what CBJ fans felt like watching Gaborik in 2014. So nice of of us to retain on his contract to help out Pittsburgh as well. I won't be cheering for Pittsburgh and I don't care what it means for the draft pick.

Ditto, loved Carter even back to his Philly days and was ecstatic when we got him. Can't stand the Penguins and the thought of rooting for them is nauseating. Annoying trade all around.

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls

Yea maybe if he played like this along with the other guys like Toffoli, Muzzin, etc. we would still be a playoff team. Frustrating to see these guys work hard away from LA. Maybe it was the distractions and being complacent beach bums.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Thank god NBC doesn't have NHL coverage anymore so we don't have to listen to this wanker Pierre anymore! Just constantly rambling nonsense.

Reactions: YP44

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan

He did look like his buddy Richards on the Islanders goal though. Damn, you don't see a defensive effort that bad to much in the modern NHL. It reminded me of one of the best lines from the GOAT sports comedy.

tenor.gif

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

Wasn't he hurt the last few years though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad