Around the League 14: PLAY GLORIA!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Doug Wilson a honey badger, he don't give a **** about RFA comparables. Is there like $4+ million in performance bonuses? Crazy. 56 points gets $1 million.

Brock McGinn better be tempering his expectations. Canes just got a nice new comparable for his arbitration.
FB_IMG_1560018610740.jpg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Doug Wilson a honey badger, he don't give a **** about RFA comparables. Is there like $4+ million in performance bonuses? Crazy. 56 points gets $1 million.

Brock McGinn better be tempering his expectations. Canes just got a nice new comparable for his arbitration.

There are performance bonuses only for ELC players and 35+ old 1-year contracts, and maybe certain long-term injury returnees. One M it is.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
There are performance bonuses only for ELC players and 35+ old 1-year contracts, and maybe certain long-term injury returnees. One M it is.

Yeah, I think he meant, a handshake deal on the next contract....as in, "...take $1 million this year and we'll pay you $X million for the term you want on the next contract". If Labanc didn't want to play in San Jose, it would be moot.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I can't figure out what Buffalo is doing on defense. I mean, the Nylander for Jokiharju is a good value trade for them, but didn't they already have too many defensemen?

"Hey Buffalo, we tried that and we still can't get rid of the ones we want to get rid of."

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I can't figure out what Buffalo is doing on defense. I mean, the Nylander for Jokiharju is a good value trade for them, but didn't they already have too many defensemen?

"Hey Buffalo, we tried that and we still can't get rid of the ones we want to get rid of."

They seem hell bent on traded Ristolainen though, so maybe this is a precursor to that?

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
For some reason in the Chicago media world the idea of Joker getting traded hasn’t been off the table for awhile, and at times it seemed the team or coach for some reason soured on him a bit. For some reason he was a bit of a question mark and the fan base has been curious about his future.

The team made it strongly sound like there was little chance of him making the team this year with the changes they’ve made.

This one I bet looks like an equal risk in the end, I think Joker gets over rated a touch on here and the opposite for Nylander. After the Strome trade it’s worth letting play out before damning the move from the Chicago side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad