UBS Arena: Westbound and Down (or something like that)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Just checked isles lab, see what’s new. $98 for sweatpants? $48 for a t shirt? wtf

guess I’ll have to shop the clearance rack.

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
Heading to UBS for the first time next week - do I need to get parking in advance for a preseason game, or can I just show up? Thanks!

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Legit surprised that the NHL was ok with another "Barclay's situation" in Utah. Also amazed at how little it's being discussed that there's no view of the goal if you're sitting behind that goal. The NHL must've really wanted to get the team out of Alex Meruelo's hands...

Reactions: eoin92

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Legit surprised that the NHL was ok with another "Barclay's situation" in Utah. Also amazed at how little it's being discussed that there's no view of the goal if you're sitting behind that goal. The NHL must've really wanted to get the team out of Alex Meruelo's hands...

Oof. Looks very similar to Barclays garbage set up. Just need to find a place for their rink side SUV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad