OT: Anything Goes 41

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Hey all. I have a 2019 Hawks Winter classic jersey as a blank atm. I’m wondering if you all have a recommendation on where I can ship this to in order to get it named and numbered.

I’ve been meaning to do this since I got the jersey lol. But honestly haven’t thought of it much until the recent Kane news. Yes I’m a Rangers fan and it’s part of the reason I’m wondering. But wether he comes here or not I’d like to get a name and number on this jersey

Cheers all

Reactions: Mrfenn92

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Hey all. I have a 2019 Hawks Winter classic jersey as a blank atm. I’m wondering if you all have a recommendation on where I can ship this to in order to get it named and numbered.

I’ve been meaning to do this since I got the jersey lol. But honestly haven’t thought of it much until the recent Kane news. Yes I’m a Rangers fan and it’s part of the reason I’m wondering. But wether he comes here or not I’d like to get a name and number on this jersey

Cheers all
Exclusive Pro Sports in Rockford does really great work but it'll take awhile.

Reactions: Taluss

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Just sent them an email to confirm a couple questions. Thank you for the suggestion!
Assuming you want it stitched instead of some steam press garbage. For that I'm sure you can have that done for cheap really quickly and close to you. I'd also ask on the Rangers board, they know New York better than I.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Assuming you want it stitched instead of some steam press garbage. For that I'm sure you can have that done for cheap really quickly and close to you. I'd also ask on the Rangers board, they know New York better than I.

Yeah not interested in any pressed shit.

I asked on this board for 2 reasons. Mainly cuz it’s a winter classic jersey and I’m sure Hawks fans would know better where I can find those specific numbers and lettering. Idk for sure but I’d assume they are different from their normal home and away jerseys.

& this may kinda sound dumb but it means something to me to have my Hawks jersey customized at a place in *edit… umm near* Chicago.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Yeah not interested in any pressed shit.

I asked on this board for 2 reasons. Mainly cuz it’s a winter classic jersey and I’m sure Hawks fans would know better where I can find those specific numbers and lettering. Idk for sure but I’d assume they are different from their normal home and away jerseys.

& this may kinda sound dumb but it means something to me to have my Hawks jersey customized at a place in Chicago.
Lol bud calling Rockford a place in Chicago is going to cause you more problems on this board than your low ball main board Kane trade proposals.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

One of the best supporting actors in Hollywood history IMO

Before his struggles with addiction there was probably no more a prominent and respected supporting actor IMO

Last edited:

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Hey Guys, random question. Is there a online Team Store for the Hawks? I'm trying to add to my "one jersey from every team collection."

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Hey Guys, random question. Is there a online Team Store for the Hawks? I'm trying to add to my "one jersey from every team collection."

Oh, and I see from your avatar you have a liking for Bedard jerseys, so you might want to hold off from buying a Hawks jersey until after we draft him.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

Oh, and I see from your avatar you have a liking for Bedard jerseys, so you might want to hold off from buying a Hawks jersey until after we draft him.
The Bedard thing is mostly a joke, and me coping with the Blues not being good this year. But that DeBrincat jersey looks nice...

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
The Bedard thing is mostly a joke, and me coping with the Blues not being good this year. But that DeBrincat jersey looks nice...
Cat is one of the few ex-Hawks I wouldn't mind having a jersey of.

Probably easier for a Blues fan to have one of those knowing he's not currently a Hawk.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Cat is one of the few ex-Hawks I wouldn't mind having a jersey of.

Probably easier for a Blues fan to have one of those knowing he's not currently a Hawk.
Eh, I don't have much hate for the Hawks. At least not as much as I did back when I was younger. Probably a big reason for that is best friend is a Hawks fan tho.

Reactions: CallMeShaft
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad