OT: Anything Goes 41

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Honestly no clue. Usually they cut it to extend the supply a bit. But fentanyl seems counterproductive.
I imagine you you can cut it with any white powder like aspirin. I am too lazy to research but I am wondering of it is because the Fentanyl is more addictive to get them coming back but I have no clue. They cant come back of they drop dead

Reactions: Giovi and Mrfenn92

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
I looked it up, here is what an article says.

As a wave of cocaine floods America’s shores, the DEA believes that drug traffickers are mixing fentanyl into cocaine to make it more profitable. Adding fentanyl to cocaine results in a more powerful “high” and a far more addictive substance. This helps traffickers build a larger base of reliable customers at the expense of people’s lives.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Hello all,
I'm heading to chicago with a few friends this weekend and wondering what's the best way to get tickets? They still seem pretty expensive on the main outlets(gametime/TM/TickPick etc)

Also, any cool places we should check out?

Cheers!

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
The cocaine high and the fentanyl high are quite different. I don't think I'd enjoy them mixed together. I've only used fentanyl medically but you can definitely appreciate how addictive it is.

Crow

May 19, 2014
I have a very hard time believing that what the government considers a fatal dose of fentanyl is actually fatal. They are saying that 42% of drugs seized recently contain a fatal amount of fentanyl. What the hell does that even mean? If I did a whole kilo of cocaine it would have enough fentanyl to kill me? If I did one key bump there would be enough fentanyl to kill me? It’s meaningless without context. People would be dying by the thousands daily if fatal doses were 42% prevalent.

I fully understand and acknowledge that the risks of doing cocaine as high as ever. I just don’t like being bullshitted by the government to blow it further out of proportion. It promotes distrust in the government.

This is obviously a minor issue compared to the epidemic itself but I hate it when the government uses scare tactics and deceit needlessly when actual facts would serve.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I have a very hard time believing that what the government considers a fatal dose of fentanyl is actually fatal. They are saying that 42% of drugs seized recently contain a fatal amount of fentanyl. What the hell does that even mean? If I did a whole kilo of cocaine it would have enough fentanyl to kill me? If I did one key bump there would be enough fentanyl to kill me? It’s meaningless without context. People would be dying by the thousands daily if fatal doses were 42% prevalent.

I fully understand and acknowledge that the risks of doing cocaine as high as ever. I just don’t like being bullshitted by the government to blow it further out of proportion. It promotes distrust in the government.

This is obviously a minor issue compared to the epidemic itself but I hate it when the government uses scare tactics and deceit needlessly when actual facts would serve.
A kilo of cocaine has enough cocaine in it to kill you.

Crow

May 19, 2014
A kilo of cocaine has enough cocaine in it to kill you.

That’s my point. They throw some weird fact in your face and put it on a bill board on 294 or make it a talking point in the news but how much sense does it make really?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
That’s my point. They throw some weird fact in your face and put it on a bill board on 294 or make it a talking point in the news but how much sense does it make really?
The likelihood of a bump or several of pure cocaine killing you is next to zero. I don’t understand what you’re saying. I’d imagine the 3 girls who OD’d were doing a few lines at most and they still had a life threatening reaction.

The specific % of fentanyl in cocaine and it’s likelihood to cause death doesn’t matter much to be because we’re seeing more and more instances of this happening. It’s well known that fentanyl has crept its way into our society through pain relief opiates. It’s so prevalent now and it’s cheapness allows cocaine dealers to cut their drugs with it to give themselves more supply for less money.

Side note: now I definitely want to watch that “Cocaine Bear” movie :laugh:

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Crow

May 19, 2014
The likelihood of a bump or several of pure cocaine killing you is next to zero. I don’t understand what you’re saying. I’d imagine the 3 girls who OD’d were doing a few lines at most and they still had a life threatening reaction.

The specific % of fentanyl in cocaine and it’s likelihood to cause death doesn’t matter much to be because we’re seeing more and more instances of this happening. It’s well known that fentanyl has crept its way into our society through pain relief opiates. It’s so prevalent now and it’s cheapness allows cocaine dealers to cut their drugs with it to give themselves more supply for less money.

Side note: now I definitely want to watch that “Cocaine Bear” movie :laugh:
The specific % doesn’t matter much you are right I agree. What bothers me is making up facts and dispersing them like ‘42% of cocaine recently has lethal amounts of fentanyl’ when there is no logical way to prove that. So why do it?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Do not kniwxwhat your beer and alcohol taxes are on limits (or if there us sich an extra tax beyond normal sales tax)...but in Canada the Trudeau Federal Government is increasing the Excise Tax by 6.3 % starting in April this year.......they started raising it iin 2017 ...if you add this increase to the increases before this latest one to the total amount of increase of Excise Tax on alcoholic beverages since 2017 this will put it up by a whopping 18.4% since then...And you stil also pay sales tax too!
This gouging has brought Bob & Doug, the Mckenzie Brothers back to campaign to stop the hikes,eh!

But Trudeau does not care...more money pforcthe beaucratic ekitesxand their golden pensions,eh!

All is not welli n the Great White North now,eh!

I guess Trudeau needs the cash to pay the U.S.Airforce to send jet fighters to shoot down balloons over Canada at $500,000 per missile shot from the Jets...Cannot even deploy our own fighter Jets cause at any 1ctimevonly about 20% of them after in working order for service plus this thiningbor ready force stretches the deployment to just a few bases which may be too fat to send the jeysvout for any shutdown...I guess the U.S. is charging Canada for the help. And muscle depletion replacement costs..

Hence Trudeau needs to pay for this extra cost and also got paying the Golden parachute pension send -offs for his cronies leaving Government service..

Ah the Great White North.
.what a wonderful country;EH?

Last edited:
Reactions: gach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad