OT: Anything Goes 35 - Tony O Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I wouldn't want to travel as much as consultants do, too much stuff in my own backyard I enjoy doing. Lots and lots of hours of work.

I don't mind travel but I weirdly enjoy flying and going new places (even for work). Always have.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I don't mind travel but I weirdly enjoy flying and going new places (even for work). Always have.

Same, although most of my travel has been pleasure.

The consultants I know rarely have time to spend any fun time in the cities they're traveling in. Maybe a restaurant or bar close to the hotel, but that's about it.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Same, although most of my travel has been pleasure.

The consultants I know rarely have time to spend any fun time in the cities they're traveling in. Maybe a restaurant or bar close to the hotel, but that's about it.

Yeah.

Both my wife and I try to visit the "hot spot" type resturaunts when we travel.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Lol, some idiots on twitter just dragged the photo of me and de Haan from this weekend into a conversation about how the Blackhawks name/logo are racist. And now I have to stop trying to be annoyed. I was having a rather fine day.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Lol, some idiots on twitter just dragged the photo of me and de Haan from this weekend into a conversation about how the Blackhawks name/logo are racist. And now I have to stop trying to be annoyed. I was having a rather fine day.

What a d-bag.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Apparently she wants to white wash Native Americans from history, so she’s on the wrong side of things.

Either that or she’s just jelly she didn’t get to meet CDH.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
There's a huge difference between the Blackhawks Indianhead and Chief Wahoo. One is dignified and respectful and one isn't. It isn't that hard really.

upload_2019-7-30_14-27-56.jpeg

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I once had a user very upset with me for my apparently doubly racist avatar.

My reaction was essentially, "neat."

Some are just looking for things to get upset about. Let them huff and puff and get upset at the next thing they notice in a few minutes (although easier said via an anonymous username here versus attached to your actual person irl).

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I once had a user very upset with me for my apparently doubly racist avatar.

My reaction was essentially, "neat."

Some are just looking for things to get upset about. Let them huff and puff and get upset at the next thing they notice in a few minutes (although easier said via an anonymous username here versus attached to your actual person irl).

Neat is in the same category as "bud". I love it.

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
@BK these motherf***ers who could barely walk.... the wife literally needed to have her hand held by a flight attendant to go to the bathroom who then had to wait for her to go to walk her back.

These motherf***ers each brought a roll on bag, a laptop bag, and a backpack. They then had no idea how to get their bags. Couldn’t even remember where the hell they put them, and then we’re wheel chaired off the plane.

My blood is boiling.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
@BK these mother****ers who could barely walk.... the wife literally needed to have her hand held by a flight attendant to go to the bathroom who then had to wait for her to go to walk her back.

These mother****ers each brought a roll on bag, a laptop bag, and a backpack. They then had no idea how to get their bags. Couldn’t even remember where the hell they put them, and then we’re wheel chaired off the plane.

My blood is boiling.

Were they handicapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad