OT: Anything Goes 35 - Tony O Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I actually prefer this time. I despise it being dark in the morning when I’m waking up, and I don’t need a ton of sunshine after work anyway since it’s not like the weather is that fantastic anyway.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Out where? Is he an NHLer? ;)

Sorry, had to. We talked about this in PM already. Sorry to hear, man. I hope the best for his recovery.
From golfing! He’s mostly pissed about that. Just a handful around my house. It was funny, he had the same surgery as tiger woods, and after the surgery the nurse asked how he was feeling and he said, “I don’t feel like Tiger yet but take me to Perkins to see if the waitresses love me.” Guys a clown.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Another sign the END OF The World is coming:

A man was stabbed to death in a Washington D C. suburb after cutting in line to order a Popeyes Chicken Sanfwich which is apparently the hottest fast food item in denand by consumers as the lates "must get" fad...

Civility and obeying the law not to murder apparently goes out the window when your insatiable craving for this sandwich be ours an obstacle. I want it and Ivwabt it Now...is the new mantra for insanity and loss of control...
Only 1 thing left to do for public safety reasons = ban the sale of these dangerous
crazy inducing sandwiches!

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I've had Mary Mary why you buggin in my head all day. No idea why, haven't heard it.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
A bonus to having a baby on the way... had to move our cruise to the Bahamas up. Now we'll be heading out there January 16-20. Gorgeous time to be in the Bahamas. Daytime averages around 78, with highs around 82. Water temps around 77. Least humid, and least rainy time in the Caribbean. And now just a short 2 months away, and $300 cheaper, overall, than when we were going for Spring Break at the end of March. :thumbu:

Reactions: hawksrule and RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
A bonus to having a baby on the way... had to move our cruise to the Bahamas up. Now we'll be heading out there January 16-20. Gorgeous time to be in the Bahamas. Daytime averages around 78, with highs around 82. Water temps around 77. Least humid, and least rainy time in the Caribbean. And now just a short 2 months away, and $300 cheaper, overall, than when we were going for Spring Break at the end of March. :thumbu:

I could go for a beach vacation right now and I normally hate the beach.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I think it's really weird to hate the beach. The beach is one of nature's greatest gifts. It's like hating flowers or dogs or chocolate.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I could go for a beach vacation right now and I normally hate the beach.

o_O

I think it's really weird to hate the beach. The beach is one of nature's greatest gifts. It's like hating flowers or dogs or chocolate.

I had more focused on the first part of the sentence, not even really thinking about the second part. Good point. :laugh:

Reactions: hawksrule

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I'm a mountain guy. And I get to look at them every day out my patio/living room window.

On a different note....RATM is going to tour a bit this spring. I am going for sure!

Reactions: ColdSteel2

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I'm a mountain guy. And I get to look at them every day out my patio/living room window.

On a different note....RATM is going to tour a bit this spring. I am going for sure!

Yeah, give me a trip to Colorado over beach towns any day of the week. I also despise warm weather, so I'm sure that's a factor.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Just give me a body of water to look at, and I'm happy. Ocean, lake, pond, or river, don't care. Every other scenic factor is ancillary to me by comparison.

If and when I ever retire, I would like to imagine I could retire up to a small lake town in Western Michigan for that very reason.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Just give me a body of water to look at, and I'm happy. Ocean, lake, pond, or river, don't care. Every other scenic factor is ancillary to me by comparison.

If and when I ever retire, I would like to imagine I could retire up to a small lake town in Western Michigan for that very reason.

I'm right there with you. Though, I'd go up to the UP

Reactions: ChiHawks10

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I'm right there with you. Though, I'd go up to the UP

I've never been to the land of the Yoopers, but it's definitely on my vacation hitlist.

Although for a longterm home, I'd prefer access to a bigger city than Sault Ste Marie. Being very near to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, and Holland would give at least some options plus easy driving distance to Chicago, Detroit, and Indianapolis for actual city trips tips the area back to just Western Michigan for me.

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad