OT: Anything Goes 35 - Tony O Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
I've got a nice bald spot. Haven't made the jump to shaving the head yet, but it's inevitable. Keep it hair short and hope people look at the beard instead, lol.

I feel ya man, gave in a year ago and shaved my head, I’m 28 and I’ll admit I used to love my flow. But I wore a lot of hats and it started thinning when I was 21. Fought the fight for a while but honestly I don’t mind having a shaved head, prolly would have more left if I did it sooner. Fortunately for me I have a nice beard as well (over a foot long) to offset it so that helps.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I beg your pardon?

Not sure if this is a joke I'm missing.

If serious, I mean we all have ideas in our heads of how we picture posters we've never met based on their posts. What that person is like, etc, based on the limited information we have. Perhaps you think I'm a rube who sustains himself on frozen pizza and Jack Daniels (not entirely untrue, lol) for example, or whatever the case may be. Anyways, the you in my head is someone who would think posting on message boards is dumb, which obviously isn't the case.

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
As do I. I'm not gonna go bald, but I'll likely go gray early. Only have a couple gray hairs now at 35, though.

How about both? That's where I'm at although the gray is mostly in my beard. At least I'll make it to 40 before I have to start shaving my head. My brother was in his early 20's.

I've got a nice bald spot. Haven't made the jump to shaving the head yet, but it's inevitable. Keep it hair short and hope people look at the beard instead, lol.

I think we're in the same boat at this point. I used to grow my beard in the fall and shave it off in the spring but as I've been balding, the beard has stayed year round.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Not sure if this is a joke I'm missing.

If serious, I mean we all have ideas in our heads of how we picture posters we've never met based on their posts. What that person is like, etc, based on the limited information we have. Perhaps you think I'm a rube who sustains himself on frozen pizza and Jack Daniels (not entirely untrue, lol) for example, or whatever the case may be. Anyways, the you in my head is someone who would think posting on message boards is dumb, which obviously isn't the case.

Oh how I would love to hear what people imagine me being like hahaha

Reactions: b1e9a8r5s

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Would love to see the look on the face of the moron who fraudulently used my debit card numbers to have a pizza delivered to his apartment... when the cops kick in the door. It would be priceless. Have their name, full address, and phone number, if anyone wants to terrorize some moron. Police report filed... cop died laughing at this honorary Darwin Award recipient.

Last edited:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Would love to see the look on the face of the moron who fraudulently used my debit card numbers to have a pizza delivered to his apartment... when the cops kick in the door. It would be priceless. Have their name, full address, and phone number, if anyone wants to terrorize some moron. Police report filed... cop died laughing at this honorary Darwin Award recipient.

Lol

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Some of you have pretty easy to find social media profiles so you aren't too hard to stalk down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad