Speculation: Another year of this Bluc **** (The 2024-25 season thread)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
How much longer of a look do they need at Moverare

Any longer and it’s a wake
Comparing him to Caleb Jones, they're deciding on the two. Expects Moverare to play Abaheim tomorrow.

6D and 15 forwards. Expect Ziemmer to go back to juniors from what Hoven has said.
It was something he's speculated. He thought it was more likely based on what he heard. At least that was my interpretation.

I think it would be silly to keep a player up in the AHL and miss game time if they still plan to send him down to juniors. But I guess that wouldn't be the first time I rolled my eyes at management's decision with a prosoect.

I hope he stays and succeeds. Like Dvorak.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Hillers needs to focus on getting Spence, Clark Turcott Byfield playing to their full potential. They have too get the most out of their young talent and that will help them be successful.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
It's been stated Moverare's 2 year deal might make him less attractive to waiver claim.

Unless he plays better than I have ever seen him. he falls with the Reign.

CJ has been better.

Ziemer has stunk , Hoven could be partly basing juniors on that.

Do you have to look like you are from Seattle to be in the Kings press pool?

Hiller will be focusing on getting wins to playoff and save his and Roob's asses, first and foremost.

Whatever he thinks is best for that will be what he goes with.

Whoever he is getting the most from will be what he goes with.

Development remains a non critical priority.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Nice interview with QB toward the end here on the lastest (9/30)

Q had a fever for last 6 weeks of last season... brutal

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Nice interview with QB toward the end here on the lastest (9/30)

Q had a fever for last 6 weeks of last season... brutal

what the hell man

get this kid some orange juice

Reactions: Schrute farms

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
How do you let a player continue playing while running a fever for 6 weeks straight? I'm trying to place my feelings about Blake and Luc aside, but that seems dangerous and wreckless no matter who is in charge of the team?

Last edited:

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
How do you let a player continue playing while running a fever for 6 weeks straight? I'm trying to place my feelings about Blake and Luc aside, that seems dangerous and wreckless no matter who is in charge of the team?

Need more info than, he ran a fever......but sure, professinal teams are dangerous and reckless when it comes to their athletes, and the athletes of today certainly have no voice or outlet for medical decision....Eich....wait....what?

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
How do you let a player continue playing while running a fever for 6 weeks straight? I'm trying to place my feelings about Blake and Luc aside, but that seems dangerous and wreckless no matter who is in charge of the team?
I’m sure there will have been medical input.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Not to mention the possibility of others getting sick.

Like, I get that hockey players are supposed t9 push through pain and all that, but illness is a different issue.

Reactions: tigermask48

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Die from 6 weeks of typhoid fever while playing pro hockey.

Be a man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad