Speculation: Another year of this Bluc **** (The 2024-25 season thread)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
How much longer of a look do they need at Moverare

Any longer and it’s a wake
Comparing him to Caleb Jones, they're deciding on the two. Expects Moverare to play Abaheim tomorrow.

6D and 15 forwards. Expect Ziemmer to go back to juniors from what Hoven has said.
It was something he's speculated. He thought it was more likely based on what he heard. At least that was my interpretation.

I think it would be silly to keep a player up in the AHL and miss game time if they still plan to send him down to juniors. But I guess that wouldn't be the first time I rolled my eyes at management's decision with a prosoect.

I hope he stays and succeeds. Like Dvorak.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Ziemmer has not looked as good as he did last year in rookie camp IMO.

Missing most of the year to injury hurt him. It wouldn't be bad for him to go back to juniors, dominate and get called up when his playoffs are over and join the Reign for their playoff run.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Hillers needs to focus on getting Spence, Clark Turcott Byfield playing to their full potential. They have too get the most out of their young talent and that will help them be successful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad