Speculation: And yet again...the Off-Topic Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I think I've asked this before, but do we have any Tampa area Wings here? I'm in Sarasota/Bradenton and have season tickets to the Lightning and have gone to every Lightning/Red Wing game her ein Tampa the past 4 years. My favorite being the last one where my friends borrowed my jerseys and my Fiancé wore here Lightning jersey.

View attachment 903847Filppula, Fedorov, Vasy, Hronek, Lidstrom
Props on owning a Hronek jersey :bow:

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Exciting way to kick off the NFL season. I was hoping those toes were in bounds to keep the game going just a bit longer.

Reactions: Konnan511

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
First game of the beer league season was a tough loss, 7-6 in OT. We were missing our top defenseman and several of us hadn't played together before, so we'll make some adjustments and move on. But it was still fun to get some exercise, and I managed to get an assist with a feed from behind the net to our center.

It's very strange playing wing when I'm used to either goalie or defense. Straying too far from the net makes me nervous. :D

Reactions: jaster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad