Speculation: Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024 (First Preseason game Sept 24th @7pm PT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Anaheim Ducks Training camp/Preseason 2024
IMG_6537.gif

IMG_6549.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Bedard reminds me of Denis Savard (funnily a Blackhawks great too) and even Marcel Dionne. All the talent in the world, but might’ve been ultimately more entertaining than he was truly effective.

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
Hey Ducks fans, as a Blazers fan... I'm curious to know what your guys expectation for Zellweger is? How has he been this preseason? NHL or AHL?

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Hey Ducks fans, as a Blazers fan... I'm curious to know what your guys expectation for Zellweger is? How has he been this preseason? NHL or AHL?
Almost certainly will start with the big club I’d say. I think he’s only played one preseason game which I didn’t watch but I was very impressed by him last year especially at the end. If he spends significant time in the NHL I could see him getting 30+ points easily.

Obviously everyone talks about his hockey sense and skating, both of which are great, but he is exceptionally skilled with the puck as well imo.

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
Almost certainly will start with the big club I’d say. I think he’s only played one preseason game which I didn’t watch but I was very impressed by him last year especially at the end. If he spends significant time in the NHL I could see him getting 30+ points easily.

Obviously everyone talks about his hockey sense and skating, both of which are great, but he is exceptionally skilled with the puck as well imo.
I hear you. I remember when Zellweger first joined the Kamloops Blazers, alongside Stankoven, he was the most exciting player I ever saw play for the Blazers with how well he skated and how skilled he was with the puck. Every time he was on the ice... you knew as he controlled the play. Definitely going to be rooting for Zellweger this season.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
The rest of the pre-season games will be important as to who will claim to be backup goalie. Will it be Dansk or Clang? Our first two games will be a back-to-back games on Oct 12 at SJ and Oct 13 at Vegas. We aren't going to play Dostal in both games and run him down fast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad