North Bay Battalion 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Circling back to hardclimate and 190 from Saturday: reading between the lines (and the lines themselves) it sounds like D-Wake (&/or his representation) is orchestrating his way off the team and out of town. Am I reading this correctly? If so, I am quite disappointed. At least doing so on the down low might give the team some semblance of a chance to obtain fair market value in a trade. Maybe someone can help me understand the situation.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Circling back to hardclimate and 190 from Saturday: reading between the lines (and the lines themselves) it sounds like D-Wake (&/or his representation) is orchestrating his way off the team and out of town. Am I reading this correctly? If so, I am quite disappointed. At least doing so on the down low might give the team some semblance of a chance to obtain fair market value in a trade. Maybe someone can help me understand the situation.
The twins are a package, so one of VanSteensel or Wakley would be traded. Wakley might be the most sought after (available) OA this season.
The trade of Mathurin and likely trade of Wakely will fill all of the NB draft pick voids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad