3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
We found a way to dominate a lot of that game. The Carolina series was funny because it felt like they pressed more and more and got better through every single game. Thought Tarasenko looked absolutely ass and they made Tkachuk a non factor most of the game.

Great game. Bring that shit three more times.

I’m not seeing a whole lot from the Florida forwards outside of barkov and Lomberg frankly. The Rangers have shut them down thru 2 games. The narrative won’t tell that story but that is very much reality

Feel Shame

May 8, 2024
I also wasnt aware that we were playing Carolina in this round. I thought we already beat

Easy mistake since ESPN probably think they're the Carolina Panthers of the NFL.
How’s this an easy mistake? From the worldwide leader in sports? Shows laziness, it’s called proofreading.

Fun fact Vinny Trochek has a goal and two primary assists on our three OT goals this year.
Vinny has been worth every penny of his contract. He’s the engine of this team.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Thoughts:

-Bob has yet to be tested, we can score if we start playing better
-Rangers passing has been weak/soft
-Florida chances are coming off of very fixable mistakes IMO, can they keep up their hard forecheck and back check all series?
-Not sure how they'll be at home, but on the road Florida seemed very content just playing defense
-Mika, Panarin or the PP wake up then we have a great chance.
1716636992318.png

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
“He’s been so important to the locker room, the leadership group, a lot of stuff that nobody ever sees or talks about,” captain Jacob Trouba said. “He’s a massive part of this team and the way he’s been playing in the playoffs, it’s a big reason. He’s one of those guys that gets teams to win, as he’s shown in his career.

“For him to get rewarded like that, it’s awesome. He’s a big-time player. He shows up in big-time games.”

But, but, the intangibles and the room don't matter. At least that's what I thought I heard from a few people around here.

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
It seems really hard to counter a false narrative these days. I don't know why. Each team has had 2 legit goals in the series. It's really not that hard to understand.
Most media has gotten progressively and systematically dumber over the years. All they are is narrative spewers, new info doesnt matter. Regular people can be convinced of reality quite easily in conversation, usually. Note: posters here are not
Regular people.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Take a look at high danger chances and get back to me.

Honestly, I'll say they were even. Shesterkin let in a goal he saves 95 out of 100 times and that decision/Laf own goal was also a fluke. Two posts. If Schneider buries that breakaway it's a completely different game.
I don't have to get back to you. I watched the game. Florida outplayed us. The NYR players and coach also thought that.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Goodrow was clearly hampered by the puck to the face early in the season. He was eating through a straw for a while and got behind in terms of strength and recovery. He’s a good soldier. He was never as bad as he was playing but he’s still not worth the contract. Both things can be true. He’s a 30 point bottom 6 heart and soul guy. I’ll say this, I’m happy he’s here for this playoff run

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Goodrow was clearly hampered by the puck to the face early in the season. He was eating through a straw for a while and got behind in terms of strength and recovery. He’s a good soldier. He was never as bad as he was playing but he’s still not worth the contract. Both things can be true. He’s a 30 point bottom 6 heart and soul guy. I’ll say this, I’m happy he’s here for this playoff run

He's worth the contract in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad