Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
So it’s the day after and I’ve been watching/listening/reading up all about our picks and all I have to say is WOW! The Hawks came away with so many pluses…

Top player in the draft, hands down, Connor Bedard

A top ten ranked player on every forecasters boards in Oliver Moore

These two along with Frank Nazar last year at forward, simply amazing!

Adam Gajan being the first goalie selected says a lot, needed ‘that goalie’ pick for the pipe line…which I think is good for now…joins Commesso in long term plans, Soderblom, Stauber and Basse…

Seven forwards were then selected…SEVEN! Absolutely love how the Hawks loaded up…Roman Kantserov has a year left in Russia(whew), Martin Misiak and Nick Lardis join the likes of Dach, Ludwinski, Hayes, Greene and Savoie for tremendous, tremendous depth

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
So it’s the day after and I’ve been watching/listening/reading up all about our picks and all I have to say is WOW! The Hawks came away with so many pluses…

Top player in the draft, hands down, Connor Bedard

A top ten ranked player on every forecasters boards in Oliver Moore

These two along with Frank Nazar last year at forward, simply amazing!

Adam Gajan being the first goalie selected says a lot, needed ‘that goalie’ pick for the pipe line…which I think is good for now…joins Commesso in long term plans, Soderblom, Stauber and Basse…

Seven forwards were then selected…SEVEN! Absolutely love how the Hawks loaded up…Roman Kantserov has a year left in Russia(whew), Martin Misiak and Nick Lardis join the likes of Dach, Ludwinski, Hayes, Greene and Savoie for tremendous, tremendous depth
And if only one of those huge forwards from this draft pans out, it’s a grand slam!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So #1org Need for 2024 draft is an elite RD...

This is so we can replace Murphy at 2D with a 1D in tge position...S Jones tgexakatriss 1D will always be designated 1D ..butcfor $9.5 we are only getting half a 1D from hom because he is lousy in defending hisxd-zobe...tge Hawks should score a lot more offensively 5x5 this season and that should help reduce S. Jones' horrible plus/minus stats...but a leopard does not change his spots and S. Jones on any eye test has no intuition for proper defending that a1D with that much ice time should..Errors of positioning...gap control...not finishing checks,bad awareness..a litany of how not to defend properly..Neither does he threaten much as a long range goal scorerr with the point shot.. And since Murphy is both slow and has zerooffense ,he too is not god enough as 2RD..So we need to draft an RD providing both top level defending and offense from the point including long range scoring threat and tilting the ice when he is on shift.

The top dman for 2024 happend to be a RD
..Artyom Levshunov is already 6'2 198 a year before his draft.. the Belarus born kid pkayed for Green Bay Iof the USJL last season...
.He could go top 2- 4 ovwrall as 1st dman off the board..

If Hawks do not win Celebrini at #1*odds of lightning striking again in consecutive drafts are astronomical...We cannot be that lucky again...So next best thing for tge Hawks is to grab the top RD prize...I know...we drafted Rinzel but the jury still out on him in my opinion..We need a dominant special RD ..so of we do notv land Levshunov via beibg too far back(ie.5-10th in the draft (, how much draft capital do we need to give up to move up ?= both our firsts and one 2nd ?Both our firsts a 2nd and a 3d?Would we dare give uo 2 firstsxand 2 nds for this elite RD solution so that we can shove $9.5 down to 2D and shove Murohybout the door?

Last edited:

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
On an interview with the Spittin Chiclets podcast right before the draft with Leo Carlsson they asked him who would be a guy to look out for to go in the later rounds that’s a really good player and he said our boy Milton.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
On an interview with the Spittin Chiclets podcast right before the draft with Leo Carlsson they asked him who would be a guy to look out for to go in the later rounds that’s a really good player and he said our boy Milton.
He's just hyping up his teammate

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
The IceHogs signing Josh Healey and Josh Maniscalco pretty much solidifies in my mind that the Blackhawks will be filling out their NHL spots with 3 rookies this season…out of the group of Kaiser, Vlasic, Phillips, Korchinski, Del Mastro, Allan and Roos…Crevier is the only signed defenceman who I’m thinking will be an AHLer at best

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
The IceHogs signing Josh Healey and Josh Maniscalco pretty much solidifies in my mind that the Blackhawks will be filling out their NHL spots with 3 rookies this season…out of the group of Kaiser, Vlasic, Phillips, Korchinski, Del Mastro, Allan and Roos…Crevier is the only signed defenceman who I’m thinking will be an AHLer at best
Signing these two doesn’t mean they won’t add another dman. Just Rockford depth.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Do anybody actually believes the rumors that michkov coaches thinks he is a "piece of shat", or is this nothing but a Russian smear campaign because they know he's gone at first opp?

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Signing these two doesn’t mean they won’t add another dman. Just Rockford depth.
Agreed but just like that…the Hawks are down to twelve defencemen

SJones
CMurphy
NZaitsev
JTinordi

FRoos
AVlasic
WKaiser
IPhillips
LCrevier

KKorchinski
EDel Mastro
NAllan

Gone are CJones, IMitchell, AEnglund, ARegula, JGalvas and AWelinski…

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
Do anybody actually believes the rumors that michkov coaches thinks he is a "piece of shat", or is this nothing but a Russian smear campaign because they know he's gone at first opp?
Piece of S..., Russian scout was first to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad