Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Question, are AHL deals “2 way”?
Is the wage the wage or do players make less when sent to the ECHL?
Believe they have to be worded as a 2 way Ahl deal. Believe there is specific wording like a one way and 2 way type of Ahl deal.
Wage wise I’m not sure if a player signs a Ahl deal he’s guaranteed a exact amount of salary.

Wage wise I would guess they make less in the echl.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
3C691D64-443D-4781-A491-13544F9CD440.jpeg

Blackhawks reassign buddy Robinson to the hogs

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Adam Fantilli scores at 12:08 od 3rd periodcto save Michigan andctie-score at 2-1with Penn State.

Update:Tied 1-1 at end of 3rd period.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan scores 52 seconds into OT .. Sanoskevich the hero...A Fantilli not in tthe points on this GWG.but hisctyingvgoal saved tgeircseason with just less than 8 minutes left in regulation tine.

Nazar did not getcany points inthiscgane.

so Michigan secures spot in Frozen Four and Penn State's season is over.

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So Frozen Four now set:

Michigan plays Quinnipiac in one semi -final and Minnesota plays Boston U. In the the other semi-final .

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Sarnia rested Ethan Del Mastro and another top vet Dman Ryan Mast and to forward Ty Voit tonight and Still put up 10 goal to finish their final game of the regular season in a laugher.

They are very deep abd hopefully Del Mastro rides with them all the way to the OHL Championship and to the Memorial Cup .

Reactions: tioelcomoto

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Do you guys think the Q essentially banning fighting will effect how people draft players from the Q? Could a team in the WHL poach a kid from the Q that wants to play in a tougher league that allows fighting? Anybody know how that works? Could the hawks get Savoie (just throwing him out bc he plays hard in the q not sure if he scraps much) to play in a league that his game fits better?

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Do you guys think the Q essentially banning fighting will effect how people draft players from the Q? Could a team in the WHL poach a kid from the Q that wants to play in a tougher league that allows fighting? Anybody know how that works? Could the hawks get Savoie (just throwing him out bc he plays hard in the q not sure if he scraps much) to play in a league that his game fits better?
Each of the CHL's member leagues have specified Canadian and US territories from which they draw players. So, no, players are not free to pick which league they play in, and NHL teams are not free to move prospects from one league to another.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Could the hawks get Savoie (just throwing him out bc he plays hard in the q not sure if he scraps much) to play in a league that his game fits better?
Giovi properly answered your question regarding the CHL.

To add to that, Gatineau owns Savoie's rights. No USHL team own his rights. So his only option is to return to Gatineau or make the Blackhawks roster out of camp.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Sarnia rested Ethan Del Mastro and another top vet Dman Ryan Mast and to forward Ty Voit tonight and Still put up 10 goal to finish their final game of the regular season in a laugher.

They are very deep abd hopefully Del Mastro rides with them all the way to the OHL Championship and to the Memorial Cup .

I'm more partial to Seattle winning it all because they have Korchinski, Allan and Dach on the team personally.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I'm more partial to Seattle winning it all because they have Korchinski, Allan and Dach on the team personally.
Well since Kamloops is hosting my hopes are Seattle, Gatineau and either Sarnia or Flint from OHL...sorry Tri-City and Jalen Luypen you can play a couple of games in AHL or NHL?

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Each of the CHL's member leagues have specified Canadian and US territories from which they draw players. So, no, players are not free to pick which league they play in, and NHL teams are not free to move prospects from one league to another.
Thanks I figured as much. Will be interesting to see if this effects kids wanting to play in that league going forward. Who knows though most kids in that area probably dream of going playing in the Q
Giovi properly answered your question regarding the CHL.

To add to that, Gatineau owns Savoie's rights. No USHL team own his rights. So his only option is to return to Gatineau or make the Blackhawks roster out of camp.
Gotcha. Another year of ripening in Gatineau it is.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Last night the USBTDp u18s bombed Muskegon 10-1..

Will Smith 2g 1a +1 6 shots on goal
Gabe Perreault 0g 4a +2 9 shots on goal

Ryan Leonard thec3rd member of the bestvkubevin juniorvhockey,did notvpkay I this game..Clearly tgeycdid nit need him..

Cole Eiserman (2024 draft eligible had 3 g 0a
Janes Hagens (2025 draft eligible ) had 2 a...

So guys..IF we get bumped down to #4overalk after lotto my strategy woukd bectovdrFt Will Smith then package up to get Perreault...Theycarexsuchva dynamic duo offense generating force out there.

Of course you stash them in the NCAA 2 years...
Next season Hawks again Tank for either Macklin Celebrini of the Chicago Steel or i Colpe Eiserman of the USNTDP..

Since being promoted from the USNTDP u17 squad,Eiserman now has 14 g in 10GP with theu18 squad (and 3a)...so he seems to be settling in as an ekite goal scorer/finisher but not so much a set-up guy for his linemates..

For a u17 player at tte USNTDo Eisernan has set the 2nd highest goals total in their history after Austin Mathews... with his 3 goals last night he surpassed Cole Caulfield on goals forcacu17 aged player ..

USNTDP u18s play their final week of competition vs. USHL teams kicking the week off in style with this 10-1win last night.After tgese finsl few games they will be practicing and heading off to the World u18
Championships starting April 20th ,2023...

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Just a reminder of tge comparison introduction between draft year sts of Jack Hughes vs.Will Smith for thee USNTDP :(tgecu1 8s pkay a 2 part scheduke...1 agaibst NCAa andcoreo teans in exhibition games and tgevother portion vs.USHK junior teams:

Here are therectotal stats (excludes international tournaments):

Jack Hughes 50GP 25g 75 a 100 pts +34

Will Smith 50GP* 41g 62a 103pts +58

"Smith still has a few games remaining vs.USHL teams so his totals will increase..

In thexstrictly USHL portion ofvtgeircseasonsthe totals are:

Jack Hughes 24GP 12g 36a 48pts +17

Will Smith vs USHL to date:

18GP 14g 27a 41pts +20

If you projected out for 24GP vs USHL to equal GP by Hughes vs USHL then Smith vs USHl would have::

* 24GP 19g 36a 55pts +27

Hughes of course went #1in 2019 draft...but2023 draft has Bedard,Fantilki Mychkov and Carlsson ..but tge point is in a normal draft wherevtgerisc1 consensus top pick only.. Smith woukd go #1..He certainly woukd bextaken beforexSlafkovsky if he were in lsst years draft.

You cannot ignore his numbers asxa #1Center.

Gabe Oerraukt his wibgervkinenate even has a couple mkreboiintsxtgan Smith..but youvalwaysxrank equivalent production players i thusvorder.....Centers are more valued than wingers ifcequal in production.

Nobody knows how many goals Mychkov or Carlsson woukd score ifvtgey played vs. A mixed schedukevof NCAA abd USHK teansvi theircdragt years but they are not the playmaker tgatcSnithbis.

He checks a lot of boxes you want ina #1cebter...except size ...He us bugger tgan Jack Hughes...And nobody is denying how good Hughes eventually turned out as a nNHL star.

So if Hawks do not get Bedard or Fantilki ....Smith woukd be a fantastic "consolation proze".

I think his ceilibgvforvproductiinnischigherctgan Carlsson...And Mychkov is notca Center plusctgevextrackibg wait +the risk of him being keotvin Ruusiacunless tge NHL -KHL Transfer Agreement getsxrestroed from current suspension.

In any case Hawks want/NEED a legit liberal driver 1C firvtgecre-buikd.
.so I put Smith into tge #3target if we landctgere.He will need 2 years of NCAA hockey (not to getcany better skilk wise...but rather to bulk up and get stringer.. Yes Carlsson will probably take just 1more season again in the SHL to improve on some aspects of his game like improving his oace) ...And Fantilli may want to go back to Michigan unless they win theFrizen Frozen Four this year....He too has a pro body to play now. But I think Hawks are planning 1 more season of Tank.. so really you also would expect them to keep Fantilli back 1 more season at Michigan to avoid mental stress of so much losing next seasoni Chicago.

Only Bedard, if Hawks lucky enough to get him in the lotto process,would pjay in the Show with the Hawks next season...nothing left to prove I Juniors and too young to play in the AHL ...so ...mental stress on a bottom feeder team side,Bedard willbecaskef to just scored and electrify the crowds..winning probably still not in the cards yet...and Bedard likely to have bad plus minus...but he should help Hawks offense and tge entertainment value ofca Hawks game will rose dramatically..Maybe he moves Hawks uoto 8th-10th worst instead of 2nd or 3rd or 4th worst team ...But Hawks will nitvcarevif they still are not contenders next season just by adding Bedard..They will be over the moon theyvgotca potential generational talent.Bit he stillhas a kitvti learn defensively...butbyiubcan always teach defense...offense is more natural...either you have "it" or you do not.
So Hawks may still lose a lot Bedard next season in that scenario...but then starting in 2924/25 and 2025/26 seasons the major injection of talent arrives in from the pipeline infuses in.. and then the Hawks start contending again...

Reactions: ray c
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad