Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Scott Powrs has egg alk over his face...wrote an article in The Athletic tandvoisyedvon Twitter today that Blackhawks were exoected to be i the running for College "free agent" Hunter McKown...Triubkevus McKiwn was a draftee of Columbus who had played only 3 seasons Colorado College so could not be a free agent till he left school and the Comumbuscsignibgnperiodvfpr hiscroghtscexpired
..But onlyv3 hours Go as I post tbus he did leave school but signed anELC with CBJ
..so not gettibg to free agent status...already signed.

Hawks better have a Plan B.

As I said..Piwrrs put his foit in his mouth and goofed...badly.
The only person with egg on their face is the guy who thinks a player who scores a goal WITH A ONE GOAL LEAD IN THE SECOND PERIOD IS STAT PADDING!

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
View attachment 672949
Blackhawks prospects playing

Frank Nazar Michigan
Drew Commesso and Ryan Greene BU
Aidan Thompson Denver
Dominic Basse St. Cloud St.
Jake Wise Ohio St.
Slava Demin Merrimack

Completely forgot about Demin after he transferred

Hawks have to decide this summer to sign him or not.

Likely probably don't but if they decide to go with kids on LD side (No LD outside of Kaiser is signed from roster for next year) it could open spot for him in Rockford and for Hawks to bring him in as a bridge prospect before the batch of defenders that are part of next wave of D prospects become professionals in 2-3 years

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Completely forgot about Demin after he transferred

Hawks have to decide this summer to sign him or not.

Likely probably don't but if they decide to go with kids on LD side (No LD outside of Kaiser is signed from roster for next year) it could open spot for him in Rockford and for Hawks to bring him in as a bridge prospect before the batch of defenders that are part of next wave of D prospects become professionals in 2-3 years
Don’t see Slava getting a deal at all. Maybe a Ahl deal and he starts in Indy if he wants.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Scott Powrs has egg alk over his face...wrote an article in The Athletic tandvoisyedvon Twitter today that Blackhawks were exoected to be i the running for College "free agent" Hunter McKown...Triubkevus McKiwn was a draftee of Columbus who had played only 3 seasons Colorado College so could not be a free agent till he left school and the Comumbuscsignibgnperiodvfpr hiscroghtscexpired
..But onlyv3 hours Go as I post tbus he did leave school but signed anELC with CBJ
..so not gettibg to free agent status...already signed.

Hawks better have a Plan B.

As I said..Piwrrs put his foit in his mouth and goofed...badly.
Laughably wrong. He was a free agent.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
His brother is joining Notre Dame next season and his father is an assistant coach at Notre Dame. At this point it appears he's staying another year.
I can see him wanting to stay and have a better year. As long as the Hawks support the guy I have no fears of seniors.

The majority of guys who walk felt spurred. Traded teammates/family or told no you have to stay in college.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
with 50 contracts and 10 + draft picks 3 years in a row we are going to get tight on contracts.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Might not be too suprising to see Colton Dach dealt to Habs, maybe at the draft

Dach was back from injury and played his first game in a couple weeks. He didn't hit the scoresheet and looked a little out of sorts but he is probably just a little rusty. He was playing pretty well before the injury. I'm not sure if he has enough to be an NHL player but at least he shoots which is more than can be said about some of our other prospects.

Reactions: dj Mahoney

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Dach was back from injury and played his first game in a couple weeks. He didn't hit the scoresheet and looked a little out of sorts but he is probably just a little rusty. He was playing pretty well before the injury. I'm not sure if he has enough to be an NHL player but at least he shoots which is more than can be said about some of our other prospects.
Colton's skating is not great and seems to be injured quite often ,Kind of makes you wonder if he trains enough or properly ? Might be best of deal him , especially If he has a good playoff for Seattle .

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle

I think one of Colton’s biggest strengths is his skill set to go along with his size, I appreciate he is a big C that isn’t afraid to mix it up/chirp.

Injuries do seem to be a concern, but his last injury sort of looked like a freak accident (he got his knee/ankle twisted up at tri cities door)

Also Allan picked up his 10th

Last edited:

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
DB788FEE-F8F1-4CB7-A1E7-A42A8122BCE0.jpeg
5268797D-B655-49A3-AF32-CF02AB1BEDAC.jpeg

Hogs win 4-3 in the shootout

(g) Philp Gust Grimaldi

(A) Teply, Philp, Gust and Vlasic