Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022

First of all, yikes on that deal for Flint. Secondly, that sucks for Gavin Hayes as he was on that line with Othmann and they were both very good together. Now Hayes is basically one of the only talents left on that team.

I don't know if that's exactly a bad thing though. He'll be able to take on a much larger role now.

newmanager

Feb 5, 2010
For some reason I can't start a new thread. I just wanted to post some graphs of our prospect's points per game rate compared to other prospects drafted in the same (2022) year. I would have liked to have made a new folder for this so that I can update it weekly. Highest to lowest drafted players from left to right.
1668537974307.png

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Why are the Hogs playing at 10am on a Wednesday?
School day game. Every team (most teams?) has one. Field trip day for kids to come.

Also - Ian Mitchell blasts it in on the PP to give the Hogs the lead after assisting on the tying goal shortly before. His first of the season in his 3rd game back!

I’ve been saying the Hogs were missing him

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Korchinski and Allan both are LD ..so not going to be a top pairing in Seattlecorvin Chicago..

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Riku Tohila wiith his 13th goal in 23GP (17th point) today in Sm-sarja u-20 action in Fi Nylander...Orwttyvgoidcfor not beibg ion hisxtwam's top line . And better progress than anyone exoected from ax7th roundvoick by tge Hawks.. Doess not seem to bexmuchbofca playmaker as assists low ...but that could be due to his not playing with better talent on his kine in a less featured role.

Will be interesting to see what happens with hom next sesson...Will JYP keep hom back in u-20 but move hom to top linexrokexas a 19 yrvold next season or will tgey use hom in a sheltered 4th line role in tgebnen's Liga forctgeirctean there?.

If hecis back in u-20 next season we would lijextovsee him on tgectoo line and dominating...hopefully showing improvement in okaynajibgvti add to his goal scoring.

In any case,tge bigv6"8 right shot Center is?a fascinating prospect to follow in his development. ..

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well ...tge Nuclear duplicate of Koechinski and Allen produced exactly ZERO points in their first game together...Some 'sexy".

Korchinski at least got off 4 shots on goal ...Alken got off Zero shotscon goal.

Ok..give them a mulligan.. 1st game etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad