Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Basse has the highest ceiling out of the goalies in our system currently. I'm willing to die on that hill (Commesso is definitely the best technical/positional goalie though).

Oh and although it's 5 on 3, please more of this Korchinski. He finished with a goal + assist on the night.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
4B7DE570-42E8-4B8F-AEA2-180A4188EE05.jpeg

Hogs lose 5-4 in shootout. Philp two goals. Teply and Seney with the others.

Last edited:

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022

Basse has the highest ceiling out of the goalies in our system currently. I'm willing to die on that hill (Commesso is definitely the best technical/positional goalie though).

Oh and although it's 5 on 3, please more of this Korchinski. He finished with a goal + assist on the night.

Dominic Basse hasn't had a GAA below 3 or a sv% above .895 since he was playing U18 hockey.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Safonov with a goal yesterday(Nov 6th) and
Kayumov with another goal today (GWG in shootout) +1a...

Both Safonov for Ak Bars and Kayumov for Yaroslovl Lokomotov seem to be hotong the scoresheets more frequently than previously in the KHL..

It looks like Kayumov now pkayingvwith Ospisovand Shalunov ..so I think that is either 1stor 2nd line for Lokomotiv now..
So it appears Kayumov finally getting top six duty at forward...shining a lot over frequently now with thevoncreased role.

Safinov I think is still only third line C..but still he has now already tied orcsurpassed lsstcseasn in points in about half the games..Already surpassed number of goalsfrom last season...already.

So it looks like good news on these Russian prospects and their development in the KHL.

Both were already noted defensive forwards on juniors ...so good to see their offense manifesting to a greater degree.

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
It's interesting, Colton Dach didn't play in the 1st line, even not in the pp1. I assume coach staffs think he's not 100%? Their pp won't work without Cristall, Colton stayed with Cristall last season, but look like this season rockets don't want to put them together, at least not now.
I'm not sure whether it's good for Colton's development, but he looked like fine.

Reactions: d rake

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Artur Kayumov scored hisx7th goal of the season today ...his 4th goal in latst 6G I think it is ....but Lokomotiv lostvits gane 2-1..

Kayunov now has 7g 12a for 19 pts in 28GP..

I think this is 4 goals in his last 6GP abd 6 goals in last 11GP.

I believe he us getting more tip 2 lines roles and PO time..

Today hus goal was on the Oo.

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
5 point night for Ryan Greene= a $10.5 performance...doubt we will get a 3 point noght let alone a 5 point night from either of our 2 $10.5s .. Anyway good for Greene...hope this gives him oodles of confidence now and that he keeps shining the rest of his season and turns into a real top star potential prospect for us.

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
On the 8th game into his freshman year, Greene took a regular turn on the PK. He played in all situations for BU last night.

His first goal was on a breakaway down the right side when a showed a forehand then went backhand for the goal. On a primary assist, he was coming down the left side and placed a great backhand pass to a teammate for the goal. He can make plays at top speed.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

First of all, yikes on that deal for Flint. Secondly, that sucks for Gavin Hayes as he was on that line with Othmann and they were both very good together. Now Hayes is basically one of the only talents left on that team.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Forget tanking for Connor Bedard....maybe we can tank next season for Cole Eiserman...

Thex16 year old was sensational for USA as they win Gold at the World u-17Hockey Challenge...

Scored 12g 8a =20 points in 7GP at the tournament.

Already 192 lbs and 5'11..so not a smurf at forward...

Macklin Celebrini who also could go #1in 2024 had a ratger disappointing tournament with only 1 g 1a in 4GP for Canada Team Black ...

It's however unfair to judge the Canadian players at this tournament because unlike all the other nations at this tournament Canada splits its talent into 3 teams ...so they cannot put their best teamof talent all together on the ice uunder these circumstances..

So USA always brings a stacked team of its best talent to this tournament which is why they win it so often.

Still the scoribg feats of Cole Eiserman forcU.S A. are scintillating and he could be anotger generational talent .

But if course Hawks will not be bad enough to get any ofvthetoo 3 in 2023 orc2024...

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Paul Ludwinski is not in the lineup for Kingston this afternoon for the gane with Mississauga ...he played last Friday night and got an assist in theirxwin over Niagara.

So do notvkniwcifvhecgotvinjured or is just ill for this gane.

He has not had a great start this season with onlyva goal abdc7vassistscin 13GP.

He was expected to contribute big I this his draft +1 season..

Maybe still effectscfrom his concussion in Hawks training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad