Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Stalock and Mrazek are both injury prone. Soda gonna spend a lot of time on the Blackhawks I'm thinking.
I concur. I've been saying since learning of that tandem that the Blackhawks need to grab a third option for Chicago. But alas.

I guess the whole keeping the prospects in the AHL doesn't apply to goalies

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
01B954E8-2D09-4248-AF74-5BDA5290A1DD.jpeg

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Couple of notes. Nolan Allen ended up with a goal + 2 assists in the game (team leading +3 since @hawksfan50 cares about plus/minus so much)

Korchinski had an assist (+2).

Also, Colton Dach got injured again.. not good.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Notre Dame(Slaggert and Rolston) vs Boston University(Greene and Commesso) on ESPN+ today at 4 pm CST.
How'd everyone look? Greene is ppg.
A programming note- BU vs USNTDP U-18 on ESPN+ at 1pm CST. Some top 2023 draft talent will be on display.

I'll start with Slaggert. He's off to a horrendously slow start points wise(Going into the game he had two assists in 13 games). This being the first time viewing Slaggert since the U20, I wasn't sure to expect. If his play against BU was an indication of the season, he's running into a lot of bad luck. He had his opportunities and scored a goal. He is on the PP and is on the top PK unit. He did the usual Slaggert things. The Notre Dame coach referenced the scoring difficulties of some forwards without naming names but did not have a problem with how they played.

The Notre Dame coach talked about Rolston by name in the same between periods interview. He stressed that Rolston needs to play better without the puck in all areas of the ice.

Commesso was injured in an early season game against Michigan when the BU team was getting torched. Since his return he has started six consecutive games with a save percentage of .937 and a 5-1 record. He handles the puck well and seems positionally sound. He does not give up soft goals. Slaggert scored when Commesso lost his net but it had more to do with a broken hockey play than Commesso going for a swim.

Greene was fine. Going forward, it's possible that his point totals may decrease. Prior to this game, BU had two PP units that basically had the upper classmen on one unit and the new recruits on another. The new recruit unit included Greene and Lane Hutson. PP time slightly favored the upper classmen. In this game, Hutson was moved to the #1 PP unit and Greene saw little PP time.

Last edited:

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Riku Tohila with 2 goals today for his Jyvakyla teaming 6-2 victory on Sm-sarja u20 league action..
Scouching mentioned Riku as one of the guys that has really impressed since the draft. He isn't confident that it will translate to an NHL career but he said it hilarious watching a 6'8" guy absolutely dangle people.

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
Couple of notes. Nolan Allen ended up with a goal + 2 assists in the game (team leading +3 since @hawksfan50 cares about plus/minus so much)

Korchinski had an assist (+2).

Also, Colton Dach got injured again.. not good.

rockets has another game today, if Colton injured, we'll know. Hope it's not another concussion

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well...I hope itbis not another concussion for Colton Dach...ifvitvusvit wil be very concerning...

BTW...why does it seem like it is always Hawks prospects and players getting concussed instead of our guys giving the opps guysctge concussions?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Well...I hope itbis not another concussion for Colton Dach...ifvitvusvit wil be very concerning...

BTW...why does it seem like it is always Hawks prospects and players getting concussed instead of our guys giving the opps guysctge concussions?

We don’t have more than other teams and why would we want to give other people concussions?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Because better you give concussions to the opps than have then opos give them to our guys and make us the timid and the scared ones in puck battles...maybe that is why we many puck battles along the boards
..or merely waive sticks at puck carriers as they glide past ourvnon-body attempts at stopping their attacks ...

Last edited:

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
Colton Dach is a game time decision tonight. So I assume that not very serious, his linemate left Wednesday's game, and played last night.
At least, if it's another concussion, he'll be scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad