Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v11.0: The D Man Cometh

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So if Mitchell and Krys both sign with the Hawks should their teams not extend to Frozen Four amd past Hawks last game and play even 1 game with the Hawks this season ...means they burn a year and would be eligible for the Expansion Draft unless protected.. Jokiharju also would need protection or risking taken in the expansion draft ...Keith and Sean must be protected due to their NMCS. ..

If Hawks go the usual 7-3-1 format (7F 3D 1G) ..it means we lose 1 of Jokiharju Mitchell or Keys ...because Keith and Seabs still albatross our options for the 3 D we can protect..

We could go protect any 8 ...

But Toews Kane must be protected due to NMCs; D-Cat and Strome will be pritectedcforvpbvioys reasons ..A Perlini Caggiula and Kahun might be protectoo candidates at forward...Saad going into free agency a short time after the expansion draft is of course not protected but unlikely Seatthe takes him on a risk they can sign him in the short time before July 1st about a week after this draft ..Saad has no NMC

Same idea for Crawford as Saad ...CC would be free agent July 1st 2021 ..He does not have a full NMC.

So do Hawks choose the protect 8 option or the usual 7-3-1...

If we go protect 8 we protect Toews Kane D-Cat and Strome so 4F +Keith and Seabrook + 2 of Jokiharju ,Mitchell ,Krys.

Beaudin and Boqvist do not need protection...not having played any NHL game exceeding 2 seasons in the show.

If we still have Murphy and Gustaffsson they too would be exposed ..hard to believe we would not expose a more expensive contract than the yute guys...Jokiharju Mitchell or Krys.

And so we will lose a player we might not wish to either from the forwards or the d-corps...

All because the guys we rather would care not to protect if we could...Keith and Seabs are taking up 2 protection spots!

Hard to know who Seattle would prefer...vet den who will cost more immediately or younger players with who knows the ceilings and at cheaper prices for now?

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Thanks, will try to watch this later.
tumblr_pofrraO4061w8vvh3o1_1280.png

Hadn't watched that Kubalik video yet, but I think google knows too much about me. Didn't hit "watch later" on that video or anything earlier, yet it pops up on Youtube's front page for me despite only having 6 views. It's stalking my activities on HF!

Guess I'm gonna start watching it now...

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well I see that Generational Jack was back on it tonight with a ho-hum 5 point night. ..all assists Zero goals and a +7 of course he had a bit of help from 32 nobodies on his line. ..some guys named Cole Caulfield and Mathew Boldy...apparently 4 of Jack's assists were on finishes by Caulfield and 1 on a finish by Boldy ...t
Hough in summary only 3 of the 5 were "primaries" ..Generational Jack mustered only a whopping 2 shots himself..why shoot when Caulfield and Boldy can do that nasty job for you ...right?

Caulfield of course scored half of Team USA 's goal output tonight..which was a total of 13 ..so that means this surf pitted 6 goals (no assists tjough)..

Shock g though that Team USA scored only 1 PP goal ...and that was not by Amy of their top scoring stars.

Oh course they were playing Green Bay..the 3rd worst team in the USHL and of course these faces of a loaded basically all-star squad of potential first and 2nd rounders piles up the stats on these single squad USHL teams who if they are lucky will get just 1 maybe 2 of their players drafted by NHL clubs..

Hard to get a red reading on all that talent on Team USA u-18s front he US NTDP when they play such a patsy team.

Really unfair...but it serves to again throw the caution flag on Spencer Knight. Who despite his #1 NA goalie ranking by Central Scouting was hardly brilliant tonight under a barrage of 30 Green Bay shots on goal as he let 4 get past him...Yup..go hum .. another pasting of a USHL squad by Team USA u18s as they warm up for the World U-18 Hockey Championships later this spring..

Alex Turcoitte had a quiet night with 1g 1a and + 3 with 4 shots on goal...His goal came without any help...all his own effort...unassisted.

If he played between Caulfield and Boldy on his wings instead of Generational Jack ..he probably too would be +7 ...or more .on the night
With 5 or
Mirexasists too and probably more than the zero goals mustered by Generational Jack.

I can just see us at the draft..we probably did not win a Lottoafter missing the playoffs but our Kate push that just fails gets us maybe 13 or 14th spit in the draft after lotto.

So Stan steps up to the Mike and announces our pick..of course this year's king of the surfs. .Cole Caulfield ...all 5'7 (or is it 5'6 ?) And 150 lbs of him ...when asked why another surf, Stan says.."I just couldn't resist!"...but then gives us the truth. ..
"best sniper I the draft ....cannot have too many D-Cat talents on your team...our goal is to out-smurf and out'snipe any team I the NHL. .who would not want
4 lines having 4 D-Cats beating goalies off tge wi g..why that is 4× 40 goals..so stop it..do not cpmplain about soze"

Tge he doubles down in round two Takig surf Center
Andrew Campbell from the Victoria Grizzlies of the BCHL ...at least he is a giant in height at 5'10 compared to Caulfield but is actually more puny in weight.

Stan is having g wet dreams about his light weight surfs of immense talent....they will all be D'Cats and Johnny hockey's ..yup ..Stan sure does love the little guys. .can't gave too many of 'em.. why eventually that is 4 Kane's driving g 4 lines ...that is the goal .out-small the opposition.

Sir e can see Stan doing exactly something g like thus then defending them as the BPA best talent available at the draft slit.

If course they will not be playing some USHL bottom feed r patsy or some BCHL mid-pack playoff team..They will be in the show against some big team opposition.. Not every surf can elude like Kane nor Giadreau can..

There is room for small gut talents ..but how many on a team?

I hope Stan does not get carried away by the ignore size ..just take BPA considerations. However nobody has ever tried a system with 4 Kane's or 4 Gaudreau's or 4 D-Cat's...1 on each of the 4 lines..Maybe it can be "the new thing" for a coat league?

Can Stan resist the smurds. .even if they are in fact the BPA guys for our at least first 2 draft slots in all likelihood?

It will be fascinating to see how our draft goes..course..if Stan bypass s tgecsmurfctalent and our. Big or normal sized picks go busting while the surfs indeed become bhl stars ...we then . STAN would get crucified. ..Why did you not take that guy?You knew he had elitexabilitiescin certain aspects of the game..how could you bypass that with merely a soze concern when Kane and D-Cat on your own team have proven small guys can be Big stars?

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Jul 4, 2017
Well I see that Generational Jack was back on it tonight with a ho-hum 5 point night. ..all assists Zero goals and a +7 of course he had a bit of help from 32 nobodies on his line. ..some guys named Cole Caulfield and Mathew Boldy...apparently 4 of Jack's assists were on finishes by Caulfield and 1 on a finish by Boldy ...t
Hough in summary only 3 of the 5 were "primaries" ..Generational Jack mustered only a whopping 2 shots himself..why shoot when Caulfield and Boldy can do that nasty job for you ...right?

Caulfield of course scored half of Team USA 's goal output tonight..which was a total of 13 ..so that means this surf pitted 6 goals (no assists tjough)..

Shock g though that Team USA scored only 1 PP goal ...and that was not by Amy of their top scoring stars.

Oh course they were playing Green Bay..the 3rd worst team in the USHL and of course these faces of a loaded basically all-star squad of potential first and 2nd rounders piles up the stats on these single squad USHL teams who if they are lucky will get just 1 maybe 2 of their players drafted by NHL clubs..

Hard to get a red reading on all that talent on Team USA u-18s front he US NTDP when they play such a patsy team.

Really unfair...but it serves to again throw the caution flag on Spencer Knight. Who despite his #1 NA goalie ranking by Central Scouting was hardly brilliant tonight under a barrage of 30 Green Bay shots on goal as he let 4 get past him...Yup..go hum .. another pasting of a USHL squad by Team USA u18s as they warm up for the World U-18 Hockey Championships later this spring..

Alex Turcoitte had a quiet night with 1g 1a and + 3 with 4 shots on goal...His goal came without any help...all his own effort...unassisted.

If he played between Caulfield and Boldy on his wings instead of Generational Jack ..he probably too would be +7 ...or more .on the night
With 5 or
Mirexasists too and probably more than the zero goals mustered by Generational Jack.

I can just see us at the draft..we probably did not win a Lottoafter missing the playoffs but our Kate push that just fails gets us maybe 13 or 14th spit in the draft after lotto.

So Stan steps up to the Mike and announces our pick..of course this year's king of the surfs. .Cole Caulfield ...all 5'7 (or is it 5'6 ?) And 150 lbs of him ...when asked why another surf, Stan says.."I just couldn't resist!"...but then gives us the truth. ..
"best sniper I the draft ....cannot have too many D-Cat talents on your team...our goal is to out-smurf and out'snipe any team I the NHL. .who would not want
4 lines having 4 D-Cats beating goalies off tge wi g..why that is 4× 40 goals..so stop it..do not cpmplain about soze"

Andrew Campbell from the Victoria Grizzlies of the BCHL ...at least he is a giant in height at 5'10 compared to Caulfield but is actually more puny in weight.

Stan is having g wet dreams about his light weight surfs of immense talent....they will all be D'Cats and Johnny hockey's ..yup ..Stan sure does love the little guys. .can't gave too many of 'em.. why eventually that is 4 Kane's driving g 4 lines ...that is the goal .out-small the opposition.

Sir e can see Stan doing exactly something g like thus then defending them as the BPA best talent available at the draft slit.

If course they will not be playing some USHL bottom feed r patsy or some BCHL mid-pack playoff team..They will be in the show against some big team opposition.. Not every surf can elude like Kane nor Giadreau can..

I hope Stan does not get carried away by the ignore size ..just take BPA considerations. However nobody has ever tried a system with 4 Kane's or 4 Gaudreau's or 4 D-Cat's...1 on each of the 4 lines..Maybe it can be "the new thing" for a coat league?

Can Stan resist the smurds. .even if they are in fact the BPA guys for our at least first 2 draft slots in all likelihood?

It will be fascinating to see how our draft goes..course..if Stan bypass s tgecsmurfctalent and our. Big or normal sized picks go busting while the surfs indeed become bhl stars ...we then . STAN would get crucified. ..Why did you not take that guy?You knew he had elitexabilitiescin certain aspects of the game..how could you bypass that with merely a soze concern when Kane and D-Cat on your own team have proven small guys can be Big stars?
YMb5vXS.gif

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
If anyone's interested, i made a vid of Kubalik's regular season highlights ->

Has to be some kind of rule in that league that teams must wear yellow.

Kid has a pro shot, with some speed, skill, and size. Interesting possibilities, but have to see him play in NA to get a real idea how he stacks up.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009

With 5 or

:soap:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Der Sniper Vin Pilsen again failed to snipe today..but set up another 2 goals in a 3-2 victory for Ambri-Liotta over Biel...They now trail 3-1 in the best of 7 quater final series.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Entwistle had 3G, 1A last night (his first hat trick)
I'm pretty sure the game prior he had 2G, 2A so he's been racking up points.

Kurashev had 1G, 2A last night

Reactions: AmericanDream

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
I still think if Hunter had played Entwistle and his line at least in a regular rotation during the third period against Finland then Canada would have won that game. He and his line were the only forwards creating anything out there. I like his leadership and compete.
Maybe our Hossa replacement down the road ... !

Reactions: AmericanDream
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad