All-Purpose News Thread Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I actually get a giant kick out of petty, bitter, miserable Bret. I can't explain it... I just laugh every time he gets upset, which is a lot.

Him still shitting on Goldberg almost 25 years later is hilarious.

I guess if the guy really ends your career it's something to hold a lifelong grudge over but damn... He even buried the hatchet (Kinda) with Shawn.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I was wondering when the Montreal Screwjob would come up again. Bret should see the brighter side of it, it keeps people wanting to talk to him.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Him still shitting on Goldberg almost 25 years later is hilarious.

I guess if the guy really ends your career it's something to hold a lifelong grudge over but damn... He even buried the hatchet (Kinda) with Shawn.
It's just the fact that Goldbergs name usually comes up with a situation that's completely irrelevant.

Bret could be pissed off about grocery shopping and he'd somehow mention when Goldberg kicked him in the head.

I just crack up every time.

Reactions: FriendlyGhost92

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I was wondering when the Montreal Screwjob would come up again. Bret should see the brighter side of it, it keeps people wanting to talk to him.
Bret is totally working, in my opinion.

Probably saying what he thinks, but people pay him for those interviews and the more shit he says, the more other people will want to talk to him because it is entertaining and drives engagement.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Nothing "WHOA" but not shocking

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
It's just the fact that Goldbergs name usually comes up with a situation that's completely irrelevant.

Bret could be pissed off about grocery shopping and he'd somehow mention when Goldberg kicked him in the head.

I just crack up every time.
"these grocery prices are outrageous...but still not as outrageous as when WCW let that piece of shit Bill Goldberg kick me in the head and end my career"

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
TNA has suspended Rich Swann after his second arrest for disorderly intoxication.

from wrestlezone.com:

rich-swann-impact.jpeg

Brandon Thurston of POST Wrestling reports that TNA star Rich Swann is entering a substance abuse program after he was arrested on June 8 and charged with disorderly public intoxication and causing a disturbance. Thurston wrote that TNA informed POST Wrestling that Swann would be entering a substance abuse program.

Thurston cites the public arrest record filed with Seminole country, which states that an individual later identified as Swann tried to forcefully enter an apartment, and the resident called the police. The resident confronted Swann and showed him his gun, so Swann backed up and left. It’s possible that Swann mistook the apartment for his own home, as he lives nearby.

The resident said that he did not want to press charges, but another individual in the neighborhood encountered Swann, as he was following her. Swann allegedly followed her to her door, but she got inside. Officers then took Swann into custody and took him back to the first apartment to confirm that he was the one who tried to forcibly enter the residence.

Per Thurston, the police report states that Rich Swann was incoherent, and he appeared to be intoxicated. In the police report, Zane Hoskins of the Altamonte Springs Police Department stated that he asked Swann if he had any alcoholic drinks, and he said that he had. When asked how much, he said, “A lot.”

Hoskins stated that he smelled alcohol on Swann’s breath, and his speech was slurred. Furthermore, the arrest report notes that Swann was taken to John E. Polk Correction Facility and released the next day on a $250 bond.

Full story: Report: Rich Swann Entering Substance Abuse Rehab Program After Disorderly Conduct Arrest

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Something domestic violence adjacent I believe, like a big fight with his partner in public or something

Yeah, that's the issue here, I think.

Could be as simple as a drunk guy trying to get in the wrong apartment, but also stinks of drunk guy trying to get into some girl's apartment because he wants to f*** her.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I actually get a giant kick out of petty, bitter, miserable Bret. I can't explain it... I just laugh every time he gets upset, which is a lot.

The Vice WCW documentary was the best for this.

"You're all f'n idiots"

IMG_3129 2.JPG

jesus christ let it go

One one and it's been almost 30 years, on the other I get Brets gripe.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023

:clap:

Apparently press died down on her book and she needed to drive it back up again? Why the f*** you apologizing for something a decade old that nobody was talking about?

She's one of those people that the more she opens her mouth the more she exposes how far removed she is from reality and normal people. Like she says stuff that she thinks makes her endearing but it really just makes her even more unlikable.

She reminds me of Mercedes as far as people who have massive egos and think they're the shit at everything but really aren't that great. (Yes there's male comparables but Mercedes jumps to mind of current people)

Reactions: Voight

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
is she apologizing because people brought it up or is she rehashing something that is more than a decade old

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Multiple sites are reporting that Sycho Sid died at 63

I loved Sid in the WWF in the mid-late 90s and think he's incredibly underrated

Reactions: BruinDust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad