All-Purpose News Thread Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Hopefully with Vince gone now that puts and end to WWE's fetish for the long dead big = draw theory. More Ivars and Bronson Reeds rather than the below.

Omos and Braun were basically the last two remnants and now there's only one left.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Hopefully with Vince gone now that puts and end to WWE's fetish for the long dead big = draw theory. More Ivars and Bronson Reeds rather than the below.

Omos and Braun were basically the last two remnants and now there's only one left.
And to be fair, Braun could actually wrestle. Though after his knee surgeries, his big crowd popping move (run around the ring and wreck everyone in front of him) doesn't have the same impact because he's slower and I'm not sure if it's good for his knees. In somewhat limited capacity, Braun is still worth something, as evidenced by last week's Raw.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Meltzer saying Jones is more than likely gone.

Only assumption you can draw from this is the allegations are true, and to the level where WWE went "nah" and Benoit'd him from existence.

Also gives credence to this twitter account that popped up in July;

8htlvwmc2nmd1.jpeg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am not a law man but I’ll take a guess and say this gets thrown out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad