OT: All Jersey Talk (authentic, game worn, replica, etc) - part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you like the new Reverse Retro jerseys?

• Yes, they're amazing!

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • No, I hate them!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Meh, whatever.

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Getting anxious for the release of the Stadium Series jersey so I was googling around for any new info and found this on dhgate. I know its a chinese knockoff site but I'd be curious to see how close these are to the real thing since it seems we expect the red with a black logo and no circle.

1705970863098.png

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Getting anxious for the release of the Stadium Series jersey so I was googling around for any new info and found this on dhgate. I know its a chinese knockoff site but I'd be curious to see how close these are to the real thing since it seems we expect the red with a black logo and no circle.

View attachment 808299

I like that jersey. Would prefer the circle though

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Anyone who thinks these jerseys aren't going to be atrocious will be sorely disappointed. It's the NHL's opportunity to implement the same modern all-star game b.s. at the team level.

Reactions: mdj12784

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Seeing the Devils merchandise at The Rock that are related to the Stadium Series makes it seem like there can be some hope that they will look good. The Devils logo in black with no circle on red looks sharp. It doesn't look old school or new school, it just works really well as a somewhat alternate look without rocking the boat like the "Jersey" jersey. It's just sad when you look at most teams stadium series jerseys in comparison. The NHL can either give you a clean different approach to the uniform or they go all out futuristic with some absurd stuff.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I'm fine with them and they are literally nothing like the Canes jersey except the teams use the same colors.

I like it and I'm anxious to order one.

Anybody have a clue on what players will be available? I'd probably like to buy a Luke Hughes one otherwise I might order blank since I already have a Jack Hughes home and Nico third.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
The template isn't wildly different than the current regular jersey, it just has shoulders and no white in the arm stripes. It'd actually look pretty good with our regular colors and logo IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad