OT: All Jersey Talk (authentic, game worn, replica, etc) - part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you like the new Reverse Retro jerseys?

• Yes, they're amazing!

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • No, I hate them!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Meh, whatever.

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

innovative shit indeed

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 9.08.13 PM.png

SKNJD9

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Have other stadium series teams ever done this? I don't recall seeing it
Almost all have, I don't believe the Avs did though

If the Devils flipped the colors on this SS jersey, this would be a top 3 jersey in our history lol
I love what they went with, but they were debating between that very thing, went right down to the wire supposedly

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020

I love what they went with, but they were debating between that very thing, went right down to the wire supposedly

I don't mind it but I would've preferred the black jersey/red logo

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yeah they wear it usually the next home game.

Cool thanks, I've watched the outdoor games but never paid any attention to if they did after that but makes sense to sell some more jerseys too.

Last edited:
Reactions: PizzaAndPucks

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The process was a mess and I feel bad for everyone waiting on that ridiculous line now but I got two Adidas blank authentics. They gave us the patches with it and said we can get them ironed on Thursday so I'll take it. I also need a women's jersey but since there's a 2 account limit I left those cause there was tons cause I think I can get it Thursday with my discount.

forceten

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
The process was a mess and I feel bad for everyone waiting on that ridiculous line now but I got two Adidas blank authentics. They gave us the patches with it and said we can get them ironed on Thursday so I'll take it. I also need a women's jersey but since there's a 2 account limit I left those cause there was tons cause I think I can get it Thursday with my discount.
So the blanks can be customized at the Rock later?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
So the blanks can be customized at the Rock later?

Yes, with the Adidas Authentics they gave us a patch and they'll iron it on but I'm not sure I wanna do that. Might just leave it so I have it for the outdoor game and get it stitched on after the fact.

Does anyone recommend a place that I could possibly bring it in and get that done in the same day? Figured it might be quicker since it's not names and numbers.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Yes, with the Adidas Authentics they gave us a patch and they'll iron it on but I'm not sure I wanna do that. Might just leave it so I have it for the outdoor game and get it stitched on after the fact.

Does anyone recommend a place that I could possibly bring it in and get that done in the same day? Figured it might be quicker since it's not names and numbers.
To piggyback on this, I have a blank authentic coming in the mail and I think the over large numbers are letters is part of what makes this jersey unique.

Do any of the jersey experts know if any places are going to be able to do the larger lettering? If so, any advice on who to use? Thanks.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
What do devil’s fans think of scouts and Rockies stuff?

I hate them with a passion, I hate references to "franchise records" and the fact they have incorporated them over the recent years. I was never a fan of the Rockies or Scouts and they had nothing to do with anything in NJ or the Devils besides being failures that led to us having a team.

I was fine with the paintings inside the arena showing those old buildings but I absolutely hate that our current jerseys have stupid corporate bullet point nods to those two teams.

I hated the blue and yellow jersey we had last year even more.

The only history I'm ever interested in is the actual Devils teams that played here.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad