OT: All Jersey Talk (authentic, game worn, replica, etc) - part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you like the new Reverse Retro jerseys?

• Yes, they're amazing!

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • No, I hate them!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Meh, whatever.

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
fun little flex. HK Nitra Nemec jersey finally came in, so i can add it to my Halifax Nico sweater as a sort of devils prospect collection. hope we keep picking draft favorites so i can get more lol. wish mercer hadnt been dealt to Chicoutimi during his draft year, he would've been earmarked for one but man i hated their jerseys
View attachment 645796
friends, i regret to say im back to flex again. between their logo change and constant shuffling of their shoulder striping it was way too hard to find an accurate Chicoutimi Mercer jersey, so i figured why not just roll it back and grab a Drummondville one? easier to find, cooler design, better colors (obviously), and with how much i was championing him going into the 2020 WJC before he was even dealt to the Sags it felt like the right choice. maybe that Fitz tease about landing a 2023 1st can help me keep adding to the collection lol

1684440438388.png

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Which site did you pick it up? Really nice jersey

CoolHockey. But I don't know that I can recommend them at this point. The jerseys are always really nice, but they have screwed up a few things recently.

That said, I can't complain about what they have done to make it right. In this instance where it was 3 months late, the refunded my card for a sale they had during that 3 months which was like, 70$, then sent me a 175$ gift card.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Looking to customize 2 of my Devils jerseys before the season, probably Mercer + Timo or Bratt. Anyone know a good site + place (NY/NJ area) to get it done?

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I have a needle and thread!!!

Might take you up on that offer at some point if I can't get it done :laugh:

years ago my brother was playing on beer league team, they had a name, Dirty Kimonos

it was purple, some kind of yellow stripes with a black crest, white outline of a figure dressed in a kimono with a hockey stick ....a clown show

problem was that they bought them as blanks thinking .."oh, figure out number font later"

i ended up helping them out by sewing up some yellow numbers in a sweet 'samarai style' .....it was fun and completely ridiculous but looked great

*(i might have photo somewhere)

Pops Freshenmeyer

Jun 26, 2013
Looking to customize 2 of my Devils jerseys before the season, probably Mercer + Timo or Bratt. Anyone know a good site + place (NY/NJ area) to get it done?
I have the same request! Looking to get 2 jerseys customized, but can’t find a place to do them. I’m a little further away (in SE PA), so was even looking for a website. Figured there would be a market for this, but not coming up with anything yet. Any help is appreciated!

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I have the same request! Looking to get 2 jerseys customized, but can’t find a place to do them. I’m a little further away (in SE PA), so was even looking for a website. Figured there would be a market for this, but not coming up with anything yet. Any help is appreciated!
Don't the "pro shops" at ice rinks do this? I thought they handled lots of jerseys for the local teams (high school, berr league, etc)

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I was thinking of them just sewing in the numbers, patches, etc. Not selling the actual parts.
Oh, yeah if you can get the letter and number kit, which I have seen online I just forget where, I'm sure a pro shop or something along those lines could do that.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Well for you that shouldn't be too hard assuming you meant you want Devils jerseys customized. Phill Express is the company that does both Devils' and Flyers' on-ice game jerseys: Home - Philly Express Athletics

Just take your jersey here: Cutting Edge Pro Shop & Team Store | Flyers Training Center. Call ahead though to make sure they still do this, but I've done it through them in the past as it's the only way to submit Devils jersey customization orders to Philly Express.

Platypus420

Nov 2, 2013

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND

Ducks should be ranked worse. Its really mind boggling considering that classic logo and color scheme they once had. Even if they just used the new color scheme on the old logo it'd be better than that webbed D disaster.

Devils were at #16.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

Ducks should be ranked worse. Its really mind boggling considering that classic logo and color scheme they once had. Even if they just used the new color scheme on the old logo it'd be better than that webbed D disaster.

Devils were at #16.

I think the colors are the bigger issue. I cannot stand the black and orange. I’d take eggplant and jade with this shitty logo and template over a black and orange Mighty Ducks

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I think the colors are the bigger issue. I cannot stand the black and orange. I’d take eggplant and jade with this shitty logo and template over a black and orange Mighty Ducks
I'm fine with the orange. I think it's an underused color on uniforms. Black is just so boring though, at least when it's as prominent as it is on theirs. Although I'm not sure what else would really go well with orange. Blue? Then they'd kind of be ripping off the Oilers and Islanders.

denverdevil

Nov 13, 2007
Denver, CO
It’s been forever since I’ve bought a jersey.

I’m looking at an authentic Adidas prime green Hischier so nothing unusual. Is there any significant difference between the quality of the stitching of the name and numbers from the NHL shop/Fanatics vs. a place like Hockey Authentic/Cool Hockey?

I‘m willing to shell out of there is and it’s worth it but the NHL Shop is ~$100 cheaper with their constant coupons.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad