All-Encompassing Womens Soccer Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I am so, so sad that I couldn't get the one piece of merch I was hoping for this World Cup...a Philippines Scarf. I lived there for 8 months and my ex-wife is Filipina. It's very near and dear to my heart.

Got to the stadium 3 hours early tonight, all sold out. Most Philippines merch period sold out. Staff said they had less than 100 left after the first two games. Sold out online too.

Hoping they restock online.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
While Columbia is playing pretty good defense. This German offense has been abysmal. Especially the set pieces. My god.

Nice Penalty. But again my god these set pieces are so badly done and inaccurate. Jesus Christ. This is some really rough performance. Germany’s captain is legit the most uncoordinated player I’ve seen today.

Last edited:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Columbia scores a nice header from a corner kick. Very opportunistic team with some decent finesse in their game.

Germany has no one to blame but themselves for this loss. Some of the worst execution I’ve ever seen in sports. Uncoordinated and tactless execution. Abysmal.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
While having some nice surprising finesse in their game. Columbia also has some of the best theatrical performances of all the games I’ve seen. A lot of embellishing.

Joey Banana

Mar 9, 2012
Horrible game from Germany. Columbia deserves the win.

Also classic -3D chess german national coaching to sub off our best defender at halftime and then only taking off 1 from the absolutely toothless offense after the 0-1.

While having some nice surprising finesse in their game. Columbia also has some of the best theatrical performances of all the games I’ve seen. A lot of embellishing.

Can't be. That only happens in the Men's game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad