AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Ricochet will get lost in the mix if he comes to AEW. I feel like he’s just a middle card guy. I’d rather keep trying to grow home grown talent than add Richochet to the mix

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
"I Love TV Time" sign in the Smackdown crowd tonight. Maybe The Learning Tree is just obnoxious enough that it's going to work, lol. Obviously it's not a 100% certainty the sign was referencing Jericho but for now I choose to believe.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
The Learning Tree bled viewers this week and the consensus opinion about it online seems to be go away heat

They have a lot of people that don't get TV time that could be making better use of those segments.

I have to give Jericho credit. No main event star has ever been able to reinvent themselves as many times as he has. And most of his personas he's knocked out of the park.

But the Learning Tree thus far is a miss. Problem is, if he's not doing this, what are they doing with him? There's no room at the top of the card and some mid-card feud where Jericho just leans into some former incarnation or his greatest hits doesn't do much either. They are paying him too much to sit home and do nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad