AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Finishing with a running knee after a dude got lit on fire (by the dude who got lit on fire) was certainly a choice.

Definitely liked the first half of this show better then the second half

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I'm looking at some of the highlights of that match and I have so many questions.

Why does Jack Perry have his own scapemobile? How did Tony Khan get involved? They actually let Darby use a flamethrower? Why is Darby hanging upside down like that emo dude from ROH back in the 2000s? Why is Dax dressed like Ishii?

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I'm looking at some of the highlights of that match and I have so many questions.

Why does Jack Perry have his own scapemobile? How did Tony Khan get involved? They actually let Darby use a flamethrower? Why is Darby hanging upside down like that emo dude from ROH back in the 2000s? Why is Dax dressed like Ishii?
Tune in wednsday on Dynamite to get the answers!

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

The answer to most of this is

It's Vegas

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Putting the main event aside because I need to process whatever the f*** that was.

Show was overall pretty good, just wish it was shorter. Cut that OC match and the Jericho bullshit and it would be a lot better

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Young Clowns and Luke Perry's son have all taken over the "get off my tv screen, you bum" from MJF. Impressive. It is straight annoyance, not in a good way, with those three idiots.

Kris Stats should be awesome as a heel, especially if she stays away from Stokely. She does not need Stokely. But as a heel, she'll have to change her moveset. Less athlethic stuff, more power based moves.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tana was at the scrum with Tony last night.

All roads lead now to the forbidden door.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
The Owen Hart Cup now granting a title shot at the A+ show should result in a loaded field

Maybe something like MJF, Ospreay, Okada and a returning Hangman plus Joe, Danielson, Strong and say Rhodes to eat pins. Feuds could then be built off of that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Owen Hart Cup now granting a title shot at the A+ show should result in a loaded field

Maybe something like MJF, Ospreay, Okada and a returning Hangman plus Joe, Danielson, Strong and say Rhodes to eat pins. Feuds could then be built off of that.
They do a tournament format so Dustin only gotta eat one pin.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
They should change up forbidden door the already work with NJPW regularly and like all the big names are already there

i know cmll is also part of it

Maybe next year do some AEW/NWA/MLW/TNA/GCW forbidden door

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad