AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
This could be the third time Punk has walked out of a company and Bryan won the belt soon afterwarx
He hasn't walked out... Yet... I think Tony will bring him back. There has been talk that he wanted CM Punk and Orton to start AEW with in the past. Seems like if he had them the bucks, omega and Cody would have been secondary talents. Plus the young bucks reaching out to WWE and Kenny telling the lockeroom he would not hire 8/10 wrestlers in AEW (even if he was joking it was an odd joke to throw at will Osprey who isn't even signed with aew) is probably starting to strain their relationship with aew even further.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Can’t walk out if you’re legitimately suspended and injured

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013

San Francisco is the tentative site. Sad for the Canadians who were hoping they may be the lucky ones. Might have to wait until November 2023 for their first taste of AEW PPV action if Las Vegas and Chicago remain the perennial hosts of Double or Nothing and All Out.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
IMO Kenny Omega should distance himself from the Young Bucks as much as possible. That guy has the ability to be a legitimate main even talent but the Young Bucks will always be in the way.
This sorta implies he’s not at that level already? He’s been a legitimate main event talent for a while. A while before aew was a thing

Reactions: Sexy Necksy Garland

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
This sorta implies he’s not at that level already? He’s been a legitimate main event talent for a while. A while before aew was a thing
I believe he can be at that level consistently and be a legitimate face of a company if he distances himself from the Bucks.

I agree he's a main event level talent right now, and has been since NJPW but I feel like association with the Bucks holds him back.

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I believe he can be at that level consistently and be a legitimate face of a company if he distances himself from the Bucks.

I agree he's a main event level talent right now, and has been since NJPW but I feel like association with the Bucks holds him back.
Agree completely. I like the Bucks, but as a trio I think Kenny gets too caught up in the hokey bullshit that the Bucks are known for. It holds Kenny back a bit as a name in the singles division.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
You think the Young Bucks will ever break of and get a singles run? One of them turns on the other?
I've already seen The Rockers The Young Bucks break up.

32nplA.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jussi

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I agree. I can't see either Buck doing well in singles.

Tony Khan to me seems like a very nice person but he has to be the most awkward person in the world.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I agree. I can't see either Buck doing well in singles.

Tony Khan to me seems like a very nice person but he has to be the most awkward person in the world.

Have you seen Dolphins Head Coach Mike McDaniels? Seems like a nice guy but very awkward.

P.S 2-0 Phins up!!

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
If MJF doesn’t have the belt in the next month and hold it until his free agency…we riot
MJF got paid - I doubt he's a free agent; they are probably using this for storyline purposes. On the MMA hour he said he's making top guy money (or was it the Barstool interview?). I can see Danielson winning it and MJF cashing in on winter is coming or revolution.

Also, Adam Cole is coming back soon so I can see MJF vs Moxley and Cole vs Danielson in the next couple of months.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
MJF got paid - I doubt he's a free agent; they are probably using this for storyline purposes. On the MMA hour he said he's making top guy money (or was it the Barstool interview?). I can see Danielson winning it and MJF cashing in on winter is coming or revolution.

Also, Adam Cole is coming back soon so I can see MJF vs Moxley and Cole vs Danielson in the next couple of months.
I should have said “Free agency”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad