AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Sounds like Pat Buck is back to work at Dynamite and Daniels is with Omega in Japan for promo work for the video game. So Omega is able to represent the company in an official capacity.

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
I can see the humble Danielson vs Jerk MJF being a great feud. I don't see the appeal of Mox winning again considering he just lost it and we have seen mox vs MJF before. They should save this for later.

Plus Danielson has went on record saying he's likely going to retire after his AEW contract runs out so he needs at least one title reign.

Reactions: Fro and DaaaaB's

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
Sounds like Pat Buck is back to work at Dynamite and Daniels is with Omega in Japan for promo work for the video game. So Omega is able to represent the company in an official capacity.
According to fightful Daniels was booked for AJPW as well as Nakazawa. Kenny might be there for the video game but no one knows for sure. They also are reporting that they don't think the suspended parties will be at the AEW Videogame presentation at the Tokyo Game Show.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So who do people think the next champ is? I would love for it to be Danielson but it doesnt fit storywise. Same with Jericho. I see Mox winning feuding with MJF. Mox better get a long vacaction after.
After the promo he cut, I don’t know how it can’t be Mox. If it’s not him, it should be Danielson, but I don’t see Mox losing tonight or him fighting Danielson for it.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Mox vs Danielson seems like a logical finale. The question is will MJF win the title on the same night or are they going to wait until Full Gear or Revolution? I wouldn't mind a Danielson title run to Revolution then drop the title to MJF. Part of me has seen Mox with the belt so less interest in him as champion unless it's only for five minutes or until Full Gear.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Title tournament should have been a 4 pillars tournament. Jungle Boy, Darby, Sammy, and Hangman. MJF could then come out and promo about how him wanting more money and leaving made Tony exclude him from the tourney. Have Hangman win and then have MJF cash in his chip. Same night right after the match. Then you can run with a "so much for your 4 pillars" story line.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Whats he gonna do without the Bucks?

Didnt Jericho already spoil that hes gonna beat Danielson tho?
I thought he only spoiled Danielson beating Hangman.

Title tournament should have been a 4 pillars tournament. Jungle Boy, Darby, Sammy, and Hangman. MJF could then come out and promo about how him wanting more money and leaving made Tony exclude him from the tourney. Have Hangman win and then have MJF cash in his chip. Same night right after the match. Then you can run with a "so much for your 4 pillars" story line.
Isn't MJF one of the 4 pillars and not Hangman though?

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Danielson vs Moxley with Jericho trying to interfere which makes Garcia interfere. Danielson still wins Mox goes on vacation. MJF tries to cash in but some TK stipulation. 2 new feuds and Mox can leave/relax.

Reactions: DaaaaB's
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad