AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
No doubt.

The Bucks look at each other with a knowing glint in their eyes. "Super kick partayyyy!" They yell. Both feet making contact with the door at the same time.... exploding in pieces at Punk/steels face. Funny thing was, you couldn't even hear the actual explosion over the deafening sound of the dual thigh slaps. Upon gaining entry to Punks room they pose, confetti and streamers pop, Brandon cutler is there to spray them down.

Now THATS good television.
In my head Cutler is spraying down the bite wound Larry left on Kenny before Ace Steel took the blame to keep Larry from being put down.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cutler is actually like executive of digital content or some shit

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Fightful reporting Punk's side is backing off the "kicked the door " in part.

Now it's not that they literally kicked the door in, just that they forced their way in.

Also no one seems to know why Ace bit Kenny

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Apparently Hager, Menard, and Parker all got new deals

I do really like that stable a lot. Daddy Magic in particular
27F28B92-F89C-4AE2-A5F3-67FEAB97EF9B.gif
2BFF7848-9E07-42C0-908A-E99F90817A72.gif
ABB4A2F1-10AA-42A2-8CBC-EAA5909C62ED.gif
40D7A01A-EAAF-487B-93CF-A19B8E47A748.gif
06A0BA3C-784B-4524-AC39-AA2EAFA5DC9D.gif
F97F9C2B-C921-4884-8899-624F1BA6AD96.gif

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Funny how Dave mentions things being quiet like the 80's when it's the Young Bucks that are suspended pending both internal and legal investigations. This isn't remotely a coincidence, Dave's pissed his insiders aren't in the building anymore.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Funny how Dave mentions things being quiet like the 80's when it's the Young Bucks that are suspended pending both internal and legal investigations. This isn't remotely a coincidence, Dave's pissed his insiders aren't in the building anymore.
Dave has no credibility when it comes to anything related to the Bucks or Omega. He has been a total shill of theirs for years.

He is also close to Jericho, so maybe he could have info from him, but I doubt Jericho is talking. And if he talks, he will give himself props for being a leader and bla bla (already did the following day).

Reactions: canucksfan and CDJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Legal investigations are a perfectly good reason not to clue in any media. Just as it’s been obvious how much it’s been going on. It’s obviously been a problem, and something we’ve all acknowledged needs to be addressed internally, so it’s not Dave or anyone’s fault that everything went quiet.

Reactions: sabremike

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Legal investigations are a perfectly good reason not to clue in any media. Just as it’s been obvious how much it’s been going on. It’s obviously been a problem, and something we’ve all acknowledged needs to be addressed internally, so it’s not Dave or anyone’s fault that everything went quiet.
While what you are saying is valid (and most likely true), it is totally fair game to go after Meltzer here. He has been uber biased in his reporting of the incident and his show with Alvarez has been a total Elite propaganda tool.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA

You're right, it's not Dave's fault. It's the guys that feed dirt to him anymore because they are part of the investigation.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You're right, it's not Dave's fault. It's the guys that feed dirt to him anymore because they are part of the investigation.
Other people leaking info could compromise that though. It’s not like the elite are the only guys Dave is tight with. Jericho’s been a presumed source of his for eons.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Other people leaking info could compromise that though. It’s not like the elite are the only guys Dave is tight with. Jericho’s been a presumed source of his for eons.

Jericho is also smart enough to go quiet when things get hot, ESPECIALLY when his silence exposes others being inside guys.

The facts are, Dave is pretty exposed here and so are the Bucks and/or Omega, but nobody quite so much as CM Punk.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
I don't recall seeing this mentioned since Dynamite and I apologize in advance if it was however during the MJF promo he said the chip guarantees him a title shot any damn time he wants. There was a discussion about if it guarantees a future match or if it's the same as MITB but from the promo it would seem it's a MITB situation. Maybe it wasn't in the past and maybe it's only this year so he cashes in at Grand Slam but he said anytime he wants. I suppose even that phrase is open for interpretation between the two methods but my interpretation was more MITB than requesting a match for the next Dynamite, Rampage or PPV. I guess we will find out whenever he asks for the match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't recall seeing this mentioned since Dynamite and I apologize in advance if it was however during the MJF promo he said the chip guarantees him a title shot any damn time he wants. There was a discussion about if it guarantees a future match or if it's the same as MITB but from the promo it would seem it's a MITB situation. Maybe it wasn't in the past and maybe it's only this year so he cashes in at Grand Slam but he said anytime he wants. I suppose even that phrase is open for interpretation between the two methods but my interpretation was more MITB than requesting a match for the next Dynamite, Rampage or PPV. I guess we will find out whenever he asks for the match.
If they write it in. It’s strange that he wouldn’t be in the final of the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad