AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
eh daniel garcia just does nothing for me.. just a better drew gulek basically
I prefer him to Wheeler. Wheeler just kind of looks and sounds like a perpetual jobber to me.

Garcia looks and sounds more like a star. I'm curious to see if he progresses into marketable Danielson-esque territory.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I am disappointed that on a show that needed a rewrite and a bunch of your male champions embarrassing the company, why wouldn't you use this as a chance to get the women multiple segments?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Fell bad for MJF.

LOL, that jackass will be fine.

Fightful reporting Black was granted his release

Really frustrated by that. Fair enough if he‘s hurt or has personal issues, but I never got the singles feud with Pac I wanted much less the one with Miro. Thanks AEW for the shit booking.

Im guessing Andrade and Miro will be next to ask for their releases

That would be awful, but can’t say I would blame Andrade. Totally underutilized.

I didn't watch any of the media scrum stuff, but isn't TK usually sitting there with the wrestlers? Why did he not stop Punk or calm him down or whatever when he was ranting and raving? If this is real, and I have a lot of doubt it is, TK could have nipped it in the bud from the start, by actually being a boss for once and not a buddy

He just sits there, sometimes comments and makes dumb faces.

eh daniel garcia just does nothing for me.. just a better drew gulek basically

He’s got some intensity, but I agree, I think he’s overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad