AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't get why MJF wouldn't get the match in New York. He has the chip, he should be fighting the winner

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That promo was absolute money.

Damn good work since you're not actually sure if the bidding war comments have actually been settled behind the scenes.

Reactions: Doublechin

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think anyone has named Punk at all

Nor the Elite

You can tell with that they believe there are legal ramifications still to come, not to mention a third party investigation I suppose still to reveal its results. But it leaves the space it is reason alone for suspensions, thus perhaps they don't know when anyone would be able to come back.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
You can tell with that they believe there are legal ramifications still to come, not to mention a third party investigation I suppose still to reveal its results. But it leaves the space it is reason alone for suspensions, thus perhaps they don't know when anyone would be able to come back.

Tony might just be embarrassed by it all too, not thinking it's good for the brand to weave the dirty laundry into storylines.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tony might just be embarrassed by it all too, not thinking it's good for the brand to weave the dirty laundry into storylines.
There’s nothing wrong with mentioning CM Punk is injured though. That’s the truth.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t think that had much to do with it. Just tell him not to do it. It’s obvious no one’s allowed to mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad