Boston Bruins All Bruins Free Agent/Trade Rumours and Proposals III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
JFK is closest to a future bergeron but he won’t hit his ceiling, Fitzgerald is probably closest to Krejci in style but not really

Who are our centersafter that, JFK, Frederic, Fitzgerald, didn’t we just draft one in the third round? Was it Lauko or the other kid? I’m way out of the loop this summer

Studnicka of course is right in the mix with JFK, and TFreddy. Lauko was a Center they drafted this year.

I can't see Fitzy being a C here, certainly not a top 6 one. They clearly don't believe in small centers. They didn't give Czarnik a chance at C. They specifically stated Steen was too small to be a C, and Fitzy might have an inch or two on Steen, but Steen is stronger and a far more physical player

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Planning for this possibility and trying to win the cup in the next few years seem like mutually exclusive options. Got to pick one or the other
Completely agreed. Building for the future and trying to win now are mutually exclusive. Pick a direction for the team and stick with it.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
What's the asking price for Krug?

I don't believe he is available. If the Bruins were to move him there are 3 possible scenarios.

1) Strong second line winger, preferably a RH shot who has a physical edge to his game.

2) young 2way 3rd line center who can develop into a top 6 center

3) younger 2way defenseman , basically a scenario where Krug is traded with a prospect to get a #2 defenseman

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Why do people keep referring to Krejci as some sort of issue in the future? He's a replaceable second line center at this point. He's a 65 game 45-50 point scorer with prime ice time these days. It will be fine.

Bergeron I expect a high level of play for awhile, especially with his linemates.

if we spend 7.25 mill on krecji we get a pretty decent second line center... but if we spend it on someone else we also can get a pretty decent second line center

I agree with you... for the money we are paying we will do just fine.

its more tricky to find someone equal at a lesser cost. I think that's what we want. we might not get it. but we will get someone if we spend enough

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I don't believe he is available. If the Bruins were to move him there are 3 possible scenarios.

1) Strong second line winger, preferably a RH shot who has a physical edge to his game.

2) young 2way 3rd line center who can develop into a top 6 center

3) younger 2way defenseman , basically a scenario where Krug is traded with a prospect to get a #2 defenseman

So how about something around Pavel Zacha then?

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Haggerty also wrote an article about how Bergeron was slowing down and showing his age and that the bruins should be looking for his successor. Then bergy went out and had one of the best years of his career.

Haggerty, Fluto and jimmy Murphy are all hack writers who post things for clickbait.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Haggerty also wrote an article about how Bergeron was slowing down and showing his age and that the bruins should be looking for his successor. Then bergy went out and had one of the best years of his career.

Haggerty, Fluto and jimmy Murphy are all hack writers who post things for clickbait.

At least Fluto's food takes could be useful. :laugh:

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
The fact that Haggerty poses that question shows that he’s either a professional troll (and a poor one) or an idiot.

Either one fits him

somehow he gets paid for doing what any of us could be doing... props to him for having the gig I wish I had

its just sad that hes not doing better than any of us could do. more and more and more I see so many professional media people doing about the same level of work as I see here on a daily basis. I expect better if im going to be paying for it

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
somehow he gets paid for doing what any of us could be doing... props to him for having the gig I wish I had

its just sad that hes not doing better than any of us could do. more and more and more I see so many professional media people doing about the same level of work as I see here on a daily basis. I expect better if im going to be paying for it

Well I personally think that this is what's now considered “jouralism” on all levels unfortunately. All of these media outlets are under tremendous pressure to be noticed to sell advertising. I think the whole business is in turmoil right now and this is what you get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad