ALL BLOUSE TALK HERE - All The Cool Kids Call Jerseys Blouses - Part Nine

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
No problem, the amount of "levels" that these Nike blouses have these days make my head hurt.

The Game jerseys seem to be the typical screenprinted, the limited are what they used to call "replithentic" which have some sewn stuff but they're pretty piss poor these days, I wouldn't buy that level.

Then the Elite blouses are "nice" but they're cut like football jerseys so a bit awkward and the price tag is stupid.

Reactions: trostol

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
No problem, the amount of "levels" that these Nike blouses have these days make my head hurt.

The Game jerseys seem to be the typical screenprinted, the limited are what they used to call "replithentic" which have some sewn stuff but they're pretty piss poor these days, I wouldn't buy that level.

Then the Elite blouses are "nice" but they're cut like football jerseys so a bit awkward and the price tag is stupid.
Yeah ...I saw the price and was like..nope..what size do you suggest that's equivalent to 2xl shirts

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013

Hard to form an opinion going by those practice jersey pictures.

But I can't trust a jersey supplier with the name Fanatics. That name just screams second-rate bargain bin crap.
I'm sure most people are still going to buy jerseys, but if I buy one I want it to be quality.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
My newest addition.
IMG_0824.jpeg
IMG_0823.jpeg

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
For anyone who hasn't seen it, NHL Shop is having a clearance sale on some jerseys. If you happen to wear XS, there are a few that are under $30 (most other sizes for jerseys at that price have sold out by now), but I snagged a blank Old Era of Orange jersey in 2XL for about $50, and there's a bunch of others on a pretty nice discount as well.

JABEE

Feb 12, 2010
Philadelphia
Authentic Premium Jerseys announced today. WFCPhilly shop has Michkov for sale. Hopefully it is up to the standard of what they sell at the games. It’s $30 cheaper on Fanatics for Konecny.

I used a coupon and got 10% off but there is $9 shipping

TK11

Oct 5, 2017
Germany
Hi Guys,

im looking for a Michkov Home Jersey, i found one directly in the NHL Store but they wont ship that Jersey to Europe due to restrictions. I would prefer a Adidas Primegreen, as i like my current Konecny Jersey. Any recommendations where i could find a Jersey with good stitching? Cool Hockey offers the Jersey, but i heard a lot of negative things about the Store. As im living in Europe its not possible for me to buy one and give it to Philly Express for a premium stitching.

Edit: Found a solution, ordered a Fanatics Premium from WFC with Philly Express Stitching, they will deliver to Germany :cool:

Best regards

Last edited:

TK11

Oct 5, 2017
Germany
Hi Guys,

i ordered a new Home Jersey last Saturday including Customizing through Philly Express directly at the WFC Store. After i place my order i contacted the WFC Store twice (once through the contact formular and then via Mail), but never received an answer or an Update of my Order Status yet. On the Homepage i found, that there are Service Customers daily available, anybody knows if thats still the case and if its normal to wait a week for a response?

BR

MayonnaiseOreo

Undiagnosed Everything
Apr 8, 2012
A Glass of Milk
I've been checking non-stop for the Michkov Premium jersey to come back in stock at WFC. I need to cop a modern one since the only recent players I have are Provorov and Hart...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad