Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - season begins!

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Where Pesce 🐟?
IMG_2720.png

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
oh don't get me wrong, i love unorthodox interviews (or unorthodox anything else, for that matter). but jack's are borderline rude and condescending, i'm not a fan.

I'd remove the borderline part. He speaks like a 12 year old. He's too immature to understand people are trying to do their job and he wants no part of helping them out. It's all about what he wants, no more, no less.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
oh don't get me wrong, i love unorthodox interviews (or unorthodox anything else, for that matter). but jack's are borderline rude and condescending, i'm not a fan.
It's weird, because in other contexts he seems totally fine. That one promo video for TNT he seemed totally cool, produced in-studio interviews he seems totally fine. The red carpet stuff he appears pleasant enough. He's just a massive prick during walk-offs and locker room interviews.

Which, I agree with you, I get it. But still. I would like to see Jack mature this season.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Jack was a monster pre injury last season

So he didn’t lose anything from 22-23
Overall yes but he still went through these brutal too long phases where he played like shit but still put up the odd point.

His B game is not close to good enough. It all starts from his skating too. Whenever he’s flying around the ice playing through his skating he’s one of the best in the game. When he’s not and he thinks he can float around and be a hands guy he it’s hard to watch. It’s hard to play 100% all the time which is my concern. He might always have these phases

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad