ALL BLOUSE TALK HERE - All The Cool Kids Call Jerseys Blouses - Part Nine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
No problem, the amount of "levels" that these Nike blouses have these days make my head hurt.

The Game jerseys seem to be the typical screenprinted, the limited are what they used to call "replithentic" which have some sewn stuff but they're pretty piss poor these days, I wouldn't buy that level.

Then the Elite blouses are "nice" but they're cut like football jerseys so a bit awkward and the price tag is stupid.

Reactions: trostol

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
No problem, the amount of "levels" that these Nike blouses have these days make my head hurt.

The Game jerseys seem to be the typical screenprinted, the limited are what they used to call "replithentic" which have some sewn stuff but they're pretty piss poor these days, I wouldn't buy that level.

Then the Elite blouses are "nice" but they're cut like football jerseys so a bit awkward and the price tag is stupid.
Yeah ...I saw the price and was like..nope..what size do you suggest that's equivalent to 2xl shirts

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013

Hard to form an opinion going by those practice jersey pictures.

But I can't trust a jersey supplier with the name Fanatics. That name just screams second-rate bargain bin crap.
I'm sure most people are still going to buy jerseys, but if I buy one I want it to be quality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad