Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
Could this be why the younger Wassilyn agreed to report here. We promised to bring his brother into the organization if they got a chance. Is that something that might be promised?
It might’ve been promised but he’s probably 8th on the current depth chart

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Probably just depth in case of injury which with this team is likely to happen

you already have better depth, trust me.

Could this be why the younger Wassilyn agreed to report here. We promised to bring his brother into the organization if they got a chance. Is that something that might be promised?

one had nothing to do with the other.

It might’ve been promised but he’s probably 8th on the current depth chart

he should be much, much lower

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
you already have better depth, trust me.

one had nothing to do with the other.

he should be much, much lower
Oh he most definitely is I just like don’t like one of the 8 D current on our roster so I put him ahead of that guy I haven’t even taken into consideration the guys we have drafted that aren’t on the roster

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
The Petes’ ‘extraordinary plan’ is grossly overstated. How many upside ‘06 & ‘08 players does that team have in place to compliment ‘07 at this time?
Kitchener is at another level in terms of recruitment ability.

Brantford, Flint, Guelph, Niagara are also positioned to have good teams in 2026-27; and there will likely others after this upcoming trade deadline.
It is waaay to early to anoint prohibitive favourites for 2026-27.
In 2026-2027 the Petes will have Brayden McCallum and Grayden Strohack as two of their three overagers. They will likely add another in the next two seasons. In regards to their 2008s they will have forwards, Colin Fitzgerald and Adam Levac and defencemen, Blake Gowan and Genc Ula into their third seasons and likely a few more who will join the team next year. Goaltender, Luka Gelinas will also be on the team. These players mixed with 2007s, Caden Taylor, Nico Addy, Aiden Taylor, Joseph Cadorian and Francis Parish at forward and Carson Cameron, Liam Ladds and Thanasi Martertette on defence and Masen Johnston in goal Petes have a good base to work with and will likely add other pieces in the next two years. It is hard to predict two years before the 2026-2027 season where teams are in their development.

Last edited:

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
In 2026-2027 the Petes will have Brayden McCallum and Grayden Strohack as two of their three overagers. They will likely add another in the next two seasons. In regards to their 2008s they will have forwards, Colin Fitzgerald and Adam Levac and defencemen, Blake Gowan and Genc Ula into their third seasons and likely a few more who will join the team next year. Goaltender, Luka Gelinas will also be on the team. These players mixed with 2007s, Caden Taylor, Nico Addy, Aiden Taylor, Joseph Cadorian and Francis Parish at forward and Carson Cameron, Liam Ladds and Thanasi Martertette on defence and Masen Johnston in goal Petes have a good base to work with and will likely add other pieces in the next two years. It is hard to predict two years before the 2026-2027 season where teams are in their development.

sorry, what does this have to do with the niagara ice dogs, in all seriousness? did yo get lost?

Reactions: frontsfan67 and MJ5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad