Rumor: All about Alex DeBrincat -possible trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Maybe other people should just be wrong less? That seems like it would be more helpful to all involved.

At least you've made finding your birthday gift easy this year.

d340aca87d8a47bd8a1a2c8d62036fe6lg.jpg

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
I would be extremely upset about that, I also really haven't seen him rumored in this process. If it is Wallinder that really is a first round pick value and one I consider in the middle half. So my next add is probably a third...
Upset:

The puppy or Wallinder?

This trade probably must have Wallinder as we not gonna give up Edvinsson.

1st 24, Wallinder and two more pieces. Whether it's another prospect and a pick or a roster player and a pick. It's gonna be something like that.
I reply:

Boston 2024 1st
Buium
Niederbach

Reactions: Oddbob and wings95

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
a
This trade probably must have Wallinder as we not gonna give up Edvinsson.

1st 24, Wallinder and two more pieces. Whether it's another prospect and a pick or a roster player and a pick. It's gonna be something like that.
No way. I want Debrincat but there's no way I'm basing a deal with those first 2 pieces combined.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Enjoyed reading the trade thread over on the main board. Lots of assumptions and a few pinches of salt. Sens fans acting like Yzerman is under the gun and will back-up a Brinks truck in Ottawa to land DeBrincat. Worth a view if bored.

Now back to Columbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad