Rumor: All about Alex DeBrincat -possible trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DTR

Dec 13, 2021
Some guys on the Sens board are all riled up by the fact that Cat and Brannstrom have both been removed from the Sens roster

not sure this means anything but Brannstrom would be an awesome gamble. He has get underlying numbers in a minor role last season. I would think we would have to be trading Chiarot (at 50% retained to even put the salary) or Maata to make that happen. I don’t even want to go down this path because it’s just too exciting.

ridilon

Sep 14, 2017
Some guys on the Sens board are all riled up by the fact that Cat and Brannstrom have both been removed from the Sens roster
Not sure which roster. Both are still on CapFriendly for Ottawa. NHL.com does not have either, but that site still has Zadina on the Wings roster and it's for 22/23. But all our FA's are on there. IDK.

DTR

Dec 13, 2021
Not sure which roster. Both are still on CapFriendly for Ottawa. NHL.com does not have either, but that site still has Zadina on the Wings roster and it's for 22/23. But all our FA's are on there. IDK.

I don’t think it’s really an indicator of anything, but technically Zadina will be on the roster until noon today when he clears waivers and his deal is terminated.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
not sure this means anything but Brannstrom would be an awesome gamble. He has get underlying numbers in a minor role last season. I would think we would have to be trading Chiarot (at 50% retained to even put the salary) or Maata to make that happen. I don’t even want to go down this path because it’s just too exciting.

Brannstrom is trash. Do not want.

Reactions: GoBoltz56

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018

Anybody know if this is a good source? Has a lot of followers

Not real sure honestly, seems more like a football fella but if true he's about to become real legit. No one's covered this story to well, lol. If he's the guy to break the news then wow.

I figure it'll be Pagnotta or Friedman but... NHL coverage is lacking to say the very least. I wouldn't say anyone especially around here is "dialed-in".

The reporter/journalist that can create a "relationship", with Yzerman/Drapper will have a long career. Even if he/she just covers hockey here and the other sports are "casual".

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Not real sure honestly, seems more like a football fella but if true he's about to become real legit. No one's covered this story to well, lol. If he's the guy to break the news then wow.

I figure it'll be Pagnotta or Friedman but... NHL coverage is lacking to say the very least. I wouldn't say anyone especially around here is "dialed-in".
Ya I mean it was just the amount of followers that made me think it could be. Maybe has a friend inside wings org that told him it’s getting done. Who really knows though

Reactions: Snuggs

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Ya I mean it was just the amount of followers that made me think it could be. Maybe has a friend inside wings org that told him it’s getting done. Who really knows though
If anything, the Lions blogger probably knows someone who knows DeBrincat. That'd be my guess.

Reactions: SoupNazi

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Not getting him at this point would be the 'funniest thing' ever in terms of bad shit compounding.

• Wow

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
You cant have a source that says according to Friedman... with absolute no quote or link to Friedman. I am going to assume everything is made up until a legit source says something .
Pretty sure he's referencing Friedman just literally, "talking," on the NHL Network, but yeah I get your point.

Reactions: wings95

A II R

Jun 2, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
You cant have a source that says according to Friedman... with absolute no quote or link to Friedman. I am going to assume everything is made up until a legit source says something .

Pretty sure he's referencing Friedman just literally, "talking," on the NHL Network, but yeah I get your point.

NHL Watcher is legit. He reposts direct quotes from 32 Thoughts podcast and other insider appearances on TV, radio, etc. He's a great follow, as I am not listening to all those radio hits/podcasts.

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
NHL Watcher is legit. He reposts direct quotes from 32 Thoughts podcast and other insider appearances on TV, radio, etc. He's a great follow, as I am not listening to all those radio hits/podcasts.
So he compiles stuff from actual sources? Might not be lying/making stuff up, but doesn't make them any more legit than anyone in here linking to Friedman's twitter.

All of these twitter posts from the last half hour seem to from mediocre podcasts/blogs that just want to drum up attention by repeating what the actual reporters with real sources said yesterday

Reactions: saska sault

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
So he compiles stuff from actual sources? Might not be lying/making stuff up, but doesn't make them any more legit than anyone in here linking to Friedman's twitter.

All of these twitter posts from the last half hour seem to from mediocre podcasts/blogs that just want to drum up attention by repeating what the actual reporters with real sources said yesterday
Start your own page man. Steal the buisness plan... lol. Start a podcast.

I could probably do one live with Norris/Ogee/Riceland and have it actually be entertaining. ESPN's first take NHL style without actually having to "act"/try. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: NickH8

A II R

Jun 2, 2014
Los Angeles, CA

Well, if you don't like Freidman or Dreger or those guys, fine. All I'm saying is that they are real, actual quotes from real NHL Insiders. It's not stuff he (NHL Watcher) is making up. And yes, he's an aggregator. You see, guys like Freidman don't only post on twitter. They have podcasts, go on the radio, etc. He quotes them from these podcasts/radio hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad