Alex Nylander

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
All tools, no toolbox. He was talented but useless in Buffalo. Same there here. He is not suited for a North American game. See you in Europe, Alex.

Reactions: Hinterland

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
:laugh:

Please, go find the post history to say otherwise. Again, I've been here over 10 years, and I don't recall you ever really posting. And no, a one-off occasional post is not "posting here". Your post history shows you posting in random places for March, April, May, and June, then showing up here when Suter was signed, and starting with your nonsensical takes. Show me otherwise.

Be a hockey fan. Don't come on a team's board and start spewing ridiculously stupid nonsense, and expect to not be met with hostility. I' not attacking you on a personal level, for the 10th time. I'm telling you your hockey takes are awful, and no one here cares about them. No one cares about your ridiculous nonsensical opinion regarding the Nylanders(now that you managed to lump William into your terrible takes).

I don't have to prove anything, mate. I'm not the one making ridiculous claims:laugh:

The William take wasn't a bad one. You saying that leads me to believe that you haven't seen it. Go watch him playing Center. It was a horror show. Sadly, as mentioned before, that's about the standard with Alex.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I don't have to prove anything, mate. I'm not the one making ridiculous claims:laugh:

The William take wasn't a bad one. You saying that leads me to believe that you haven't seen it. Go watch him playing Center. It was a horror show. Sadly, as mentioned before, that's about the standart with Alex.
:thumbu: Well, for as long as you stay here, enjoy the ridicule and hostility for your terrible hockey opinions.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
All tools, no toolbox. He was talented but useless in Buffalo. Same there here. He is not suited for a North American game. See you in Europe, Alex.

I agree that he's made for Europe but because he's got more time over there. He's not thinking the game fast enough. Plays are long dead or puck is gone when he finally made up his mind.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
:thumbu: Well, for as long as you stay here, enjoy the ridicule and hostility for your terrible hockey opinions.

Just in case you haven't noticed...just about everybody here wants to see Nylander scratched. I'm not far off of what the majority thinks here. He really is terrible.

And in terms of hostility I couldn't say anything bad about hf Chicago. You seem to be the only troll here. The only team forums I found to be hostile are Minnesota and Nashville:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Just in case you haven't noticed...just about everybody here wants to see Nylander scratched. I'm not far off of what the majority thinks here. He really is terrible.

And in terms of hostility I couldn't say anything bad about hf Chicago. You seem to be the only troll here. The only team forums I found to be hostile are Minnesota and Nashville:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Most don’t want him scratched. It is about half and half. It is hilarious that you are not a Hawks fan but yet you want him scratched...talk about just purely hating a player.

People posted his tools and you had no rebuttal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Just in case you haven't noticed, it's about 50/50 people who want him scratched. And not only that, but most that want him scratched, still haven't made up their mind that he's not going to amount to anything. That's maybe 5%, if that. Most want him scratched for a game, but are more than willing to let him prove himself longer, considering he's young, and has talent, and hasn't even played a full season with the Hawks. You're one of maybe three on here that think he doesn't have any talent... that should clue you in that your takes are bad... :laugh:

The fact that out of 370 votes on the Detroit #4 pick thread, you and one other person picked Lundell, should also clue you in to that. :thumbu: :laugh:

:biglaugh:

Me a troll? That's hilarious.

I'm willing to guarantee two things. You're a Finn, and a Finn homer at that. And the only reason you dislike the Nylanders is they're Swedes.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
I mean I have consistently talked about OHL games until this year so the proof is in the posts.

I mean it is not like I claimed to play the USHL only for it to be not true...

i like this narrative.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Coaches hate .85 ppl player who are willing to play decent D. Not great D but decent.

Did you watch his last game? That's what happens if you give a Nylander defensive responsiblities...they may be willing...I'm not gonna judge. But it's clearly not working.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Again, this is false. If you wanna be bitchy and attack me on a personal level, at least get your facts straight. Kinda low lvl trolling otherwise:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm no fan of a particular team, just like some more than others. A hockey fan. Didn't know that I'm not allowed to post on teams boards. Sorry:D

This is a Hawks board for Hawks fans to post on.

Go create a thread to bitch about Nylander on the main boards and just go away already. f***in hell you’re annoying.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
This is a Hawks board for Hawks fans to post on.

Go create a thread to bitch about Nylander on the main boards and just go away already. f***in hell you’re annoying.

Take a chill pill, mate. I want the Hawks to beat Vegas just as much as you...just don't think it will be possible with passengers on board. I'll stop posting in this thread as soon as Nylander gets scratched:laugh:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Take a chill pill, mate. I want the Hawks to beat Vegas just as much as you...just don't think it will be possible with passengers on board. I'll stop posting in this thread as soon as Nylander gets scratched:laugh:

I doubt that.

Hawks Fan EST: August 2020
-Hinterland

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I doubt that.

Hawks Fan EST: August 2020
-Hinterland

You didn't get it. I'm a hockey fan. Not a Hawks fan. But there are Franchises I prefer to others based on their history or how they're run and teams I prefer to others. I watch a ton of games, probably more than 99% of hf users, but it's not often that I'm neutral. The Hawks are a great Franchise with an exciting young team while there are zero reasons to cheer for Vegas. In fact there are more reasons not to like them so I don't. At all.

If we go back to Nylander now...even if you think that he's got potential, there's zero reasons to play him now because he's been a passenger at best. Obviously I'm Swiss so I wouldn't mind seeing Kurashev...couldn't be any worse than Nylander. I'd, however, dress Hagel if I was coaching for the best chance to turn this series around. In any way, scratching Nylander is long overdue.

Reactions: BobbyJet

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes