Alex Nylander

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
No arguments left, it gets personal. Always the same. I'm ready to talk hockey, but not bs. Again. Watch what happened when Keefe put William at Center. That's pretty much Alex every shift.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
You can’t talk hockey when you blindly hate a player. His skill is obvious to anyone watching.

I don't have any reasons to hate the player. I only hate dirty players plus maybe a few others with character issues. Nylander seems like a nice bloke that unfortunately just happens to suck at hockey.

WHAT SKILL?:D

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
WHAT TOOLS? (For the 80th time)

Sorry, you are typically a troll (on the mainboards) so I tend to ignore your posts.

What tools? He is a good skater who is good on his edges, plays solid D, stickhandles well, and shoots well. He has decent vision and passes well. He knows where to go in the ice as well. He is actually a decent forechecker and back checker. He does not lose his man in the zone. He has a decent toolbox when he is playing smart but that is not all ways the case.

His consistency and compete are the biggest issues.

He is at his best when he plays a north-south game with skill but does not do well east-west.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Lol. Love this guy, who never posted on the Hawks board until the last few weeks, coming in hot with terrible takes like these. :laugh:

He's shitting on both Nylanders now. Amazing. They tag-teamed this dude's sister or some shit. No other explanation.

Run back to the main boards. No one here cares about your opinion. You're not even a Hawks fan. You just randomly started showing up here when the Hawks signed Suter, just like you randomly show up in other team's boards to talk a bunch of stupid shit. Was amusing reading your post history as the majority of the Red Wings board ignored you and your terrible takes on their draft choice. You and one other guy were the only votes for Lundell, out of 361 votes. :laugh:

Last edited:

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Sorry, you are typically a troll (on the mainboards) so I tend to ignore your posts.

What tools? He is a good skater who is good on his edges, plays solid D, stickhandles well, and shoots well. He has decent vision and passes well. He knows where to go in the ice as well. He is actually a decent forechecker and back checker. He does not lose his man in the zone. He has a decent toolbox when he is playing smart but that is not all ways the case.

His consistency and compete are the biggest issues.

He is at his best when he plays a north-south game with skill but does not do well east-west.

Well, Nylander needs to get a lot smarter then if your assessment is anywhere close to being accurate. I can't believe that you don't see his lack of compete and grit....
...but it wouldn't be the first time ... cough ... Sikura ... cough.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Well, Nylander needs to get a lot smarter then if your assessment is anywhere close to being accurate. I can't believe that you don't see his lack of compete and grit....

Bobby, no one ever has enough "compete and grit" for you. Just sayin.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

I literally said “His consistency and compete are the biggest issues.”

Was I huge on Sikura? I thought he could be a middle 6 type if he his his potential.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lol. Love this guy, who never posted on the Hawks board until the last few weeks, coming in hot with terrible takes like these. :laugh:

He's shitting on both Nylanders now. Amazing. They tag-teamed this dude's sister or some shit. No other explanation.

Run back to the main boards. No one here cares about your opinion. You're not even a Hawks fan. You just randomly started showing up here when the Hawks signed Suter, just like you randomly show up in other team's boards to talk a bunch of stupid shit. Was amusing reading your post history as the majority of the Red Wings board ignored you and your terrible takes on their draft choice. You and one other guy were the only votes for Lundell, out of 361 votes. :laugh:

The good old I have no arguments and make it personal all over again. It's getting old:deadhorse

Not gonna comment on it but if you actually read my posts then you'd know that I never posted on the main board and that the highlighted is untrue.

Again. If you wanna talk hockey, that's fine with me but I'm not gonna comment on bs.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
The good old I have no arguments and make it personal all over again. It's getting old:deadhorse

Not gonna comment on it but if you actually read my posts then you'd know that I never posted on the main board and that the highlighted is untrue.

Again. If you wanna talk hockey, that's fine with me but I'm not gonna comment on bs.

You're not a Hawks fan. You never posted here until Suter was signed. Your post history tells it. I've been here for over 10 years, and I've never seen you post here that I can recall. You wanna try and tell me you've regularly been posting here? Good luck with that. :laugh:

This isn't personal. This is me saying "your hockey takes are terrible, and your post history proves that everyone else thinks the same thing" so gtfo and go find yourself somewhere where someone actually gives a shit about what you think. No one here is talking hockey with you, because you're f***ing clueless when it comes to your comments and assessments.

And sorry, you don't post on the main boards. You just wander around every other team's board posting nonsense, while most the posters ignore your terrible takes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrfenn92

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
You're not a Hawks fan. You never posted here until Suter was signed. Your post history tells it. I've been here for over 10 years, and I've never seen you post here that I can recall. You wanna try and tell me you've regularly been posting here? Good luck with that. :laugh:

This isn't personal. This is me saying "your hockey takes are terrible, and your post history proves that everyone else thinks the same thing" so gtfo and go find yourself somewhere where someone actually gives a shit about what you think. No one here is talking hockey with you, because you're f***ing clueless when it comes to your comments and assessments.

And sorry, you don't post on the main boards. You just wander around every other team's board posting nonsense, while most the posters ignore your terrible takes.

Again, this is false. If you wanna be bitchy and attack me on a personal level, at least get your facts straight. Kinda low lvl trolling otherwise:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm no fan of a particular team, just like some more than others. A hockey fan. Didn't know that I'm not allowed to post on teams boards. Sorry:D

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Well, you literally need to heed your own words and admit that he shouldn't be in the line-up at this time.

I think all of the rookies should be playing as this is the time for them to learn. I am fine with them making mistakes and learning in the playoffs this year. Experience is important. I can tolerate the mistakes and losing for the long-term future.

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Again, this is false. If you wanna be bitchy and attack me on a personal level, at least get your facts straight. Kinda low lvl trolling otherwise:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm no fan of a particular team, just like some more than others. A hockey fan. Didn't know that I'm not allowed to post on teams boards. Sorry:D

When did you post here before?

This is your first post based on searches.

2020-21 Expected Roster

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
The development thing is not overblown. They tried to force-feed him into the NHL at 18. It was a terrible mistake. They should have sent him to the OHL or Europe for at least a year if not two. Buffalo's development sucks. When Rasmus Ristolainen is in your top 5 things are not going well.
he played 4 games at 19 and then 3 games at 20 and 12 games at 21. force feeding him is very much overblown. hawks are forcing him in the lineup right now.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

:laugh:

Please, go find the post history to say otherwise. Again, I've been here over 10 years, and I don't recall you ever really posting. And no, a one-off occasional post is not "posting here". Your post history shows you posting in random places for March, April, May, and June, then showing up here when Suter was signed, and starting with your nonsensical takes. Show me otherwise.

Be a hockey fan. Don't come on a team's board and start spewing ridiculously stupid nonsense, and expect to not be met with hostility. I' not attacking you on a personal level, for the 10th time. I'm telling you your hockey takes are awful, and no one here cares about them. No one cares about your ridiculous nonsensical opinion regarding the Nylanders(now that you managed to lump William into your terrible takes).

Last edited:

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Putting him in the AHL should be a development ruin-er. hughes kakko dach seider broberg podkolzin all NHL KHL or AHL...zegras and turcott played college and byram juniors. Buffalo didnt do anything crazy IMO nylander just is not that good IMO.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I just dont think blaming sabres for putting a top 10 pick in the AHL is a development ruiner. hughes kakko dach seider broberg podkolzin all NHL KHL or AHL...zegras and turcott played college and byram juniors. Buffalo didnt do anything crazy IMO nylander just is not that good IMO.

He was not ready for it. If they are not ready they should not be there from a development standpoint that earlier. Now he has to learn in the NHL and it will take time.

Buffalo sucks ass at developing players.

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
He was not ready for it. If they are not ready they should not be there from a development standpoint that earlier. Now he has to learn in the NHL and it will take time.

Buffalo sucks ass at developing players.
but you have no idea if he was ready for it or not from a development standpoint. maybe hes just not that good and wasnt able to adapt even tho his body and skills were ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad