GDT: Aisles @ Haves: Game 3 - October 14, 2024 7:00pm MT (Canadian Turkey Day edition)

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Last season George suckd, but his first season here he was fine. I don't believe for a second that our management is even close to being fine with this. We'll see.

They saw him be one of the worst goalies in the league last year, then play like garbage in the playoffs. Then didn’t bother fixing goaltending room one iota this offseason.

So yea…they don’t care.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
So there was an interesting question posed on the radio post-game last game...if the Avs can't find any help in net on their own, do you call the Blues about Binnington? Do you trade your soul for some semblance of consistency and confidence in net?

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
They saw him be one of the worst goalies in the league last year, then play like garbage in the playoffs. Then didn’t bother fixing goaltending room one iota this offseason.

So yea…they don’t care.

"They don't care" is bullshit. It's a business and their jobs are on the line. Of course they care and I imagine they feel more pressure to do something day by day.

Snow Arc

No Christmas cards to send. Daddy likes men.
Aug 14, 2020
666.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheGrimReaper

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
"They don't care" is bullshit. It's a business and their jobs are on the line. Of course they care and I imagine they feel more pressure to do something day by day.
They got their Cup they don't care about another as long as the team makes the playoffs it's all gravy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad